[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Assetto Corsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I wish they had more h-shifting cars. Did some laps with the 1m and kinda fell in love with it.
They got some pretty tv cameras aswell.

[Image: corsa2.gif]
(2014-01-24 15:52)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]I wish they had more h-shifting cars. Did some laps with the 1m and kinda fell in love with it.
They got some pretty tv cameras aswell.

[Image: corsa2.gif]

Ohh nice, new update bmw m1 ? Biggrin
No idea i just got it a week ago and it was part ever since. Rearview mirror isn't working yet though, so it probably got added lately.

E: seems so
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index....-0-5.5238/
Now we just need to move the TC insim onto Assetto once multiplayer has been added and we're away!
(2014-01-25 01:40)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Now we just need to move the TC insim onto Assetto once multiplayer has been added and we're away!
(2014-01-25 02:06)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-25 01:40)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Now we just need to move the TC insim onto Assetto once multiplayer has been added and we're away!

Yes. This soo needs to happen :')
- Fixed old replays engine sound
- Launcher :: fixed small issues
- Audio : fixed low volume in a file

- Oculus Rift improvements
- High fov on single screen (>80 degrees) rendering fix
- Car physics & apps fixes
- Balanced opponents volume
- Some ranking fixes
- fixed closing AC while a replay was playing after a race
- Replay performance improvements
- Fixed real time position on restart
- Best lap is kept when restarting session
- Fixed look back on replay
- Engine smoke when damaged
- Engine damage (not balanced yet)
- McLaren MP4-12C GT3
- Upgrade BMW 1M Stage 3
- Upgrade Lotus Evora Stage 2
- Ferrari 599XX Aero center of pressure adjusted
- Ferrari 599XX improved cockpit view and adjusted bonnet cam
- Small aero improvements on BMW Z4 GT3, M3 GT2 and P4/5 Competizione
- New overboost function BMW Z4 Drift (keys 1-0 for 10% to 100% turbo boost. 80% default)
- Engine damage when turbo overboost is over 80% on cars that support it
- Engine damage from overreving the enging (i.e. downshifts)
- Steam friends leaderboard & Friends Leaderboard app for hotlap, drift & time attack
This Fridays patch Is expected to add Nurburgring GP and the Lotus T125. Probably a whole bunch else also.
Maybe we should hire them to work on LFS for a month
(2014-02-27 01:34)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe we should hire them to work on LFS for a month

no
(2014-02-27 01:31)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]This Fridays patch Is expected to add Nurburgring GP and the Lotus T125. Probably a whole bunch else also.

Yes! Already new cars, can't wait until Friday Smile
Gotta see that "car physics fixes". May a lightning strike me if that's not just some null-saying catchphrase.
What I've seen so far is no physics. It's an freaking arcade engine, a good one though, but still no physics. Good enough to produce nice images like Pipa posted above, but also bad enough to quit it after 15 minutes of play. Just watch your car from outside and do some maneuvres, especially around 0-2kph lol.
I feel at the limit the cars feel quite convincing. Aside from lfs i never drove a simulation that felt as good.
Also i have more pretty images, made them a while ago but never posted them.

It's such a good feeling when you get a lap together in this sim.
That Mclaren HeartHeartHeartHeart
There's also signs of Multiplayer being not too far away, probably in 2-3 updates time.

[Image: 80b89e3ccef2bd65913b3343cb6f7216.png]

Translated into:
"It will seem incredible, but we're all going in the same direction ... True Aristotelis Vasilakos and Luke Sodano?"
I hope so, looking really forward to multiplayers.

This game looks like it has a bright future.

Skin & Cars & Tracks, are already being made by the public,

Check out the Asetto Corsa section on this forums:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/reso..._bee.1812/

[Image: preview_original_by_flashcrow-d72dnza.jpg]

Just a random preview
Making police skins for these cars would be amazing!! Might give it a try soon Biggrin
(2014-02-28 12:25)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Making police skins for these cars would be amazing!! Might give it a try soon Biggrin

Yeah even better is, the modders who are making cars
as far as I think they should be able to actually put sirens and lights on the cars instead of making it into the skins
(2014-02-28 14:08)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-02-28 12:25)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Making police skins for these cars would be amazing!! Might give it a try soon Biggrin

Yeah even better is, the modders who are making cars
as far as I think they should be able to actually put sirens and lights on the cars instead of making it into the skins

Lets hope so!! Looks like Assetto may be the home for TC in the future if we can get them to implement insim features!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's