[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Assetto Corsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(2014-03-10 01:36)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]Elaborate on "bad"?
(2014-03-10 04:21)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really tempted to get it to play around with it.. but if what Chuck is saying is true i'm afraid I might put it down quickly.. I can't stand it when a racing simulators physics feel iffy.. been spoiled by LFS and the finished parts of Projects CARS heh

I just say GTR-2. Or any of the GTR titles, which probably don't differ on that matter. If you could live with that than you could probably live this this one too. But it's not my understanding of physics. The lack of a decent and smooth chase-view is also annoying.

Last hours of discount on Steam on this btw. I could show you something (ingame video or so) if you need to do an actual buying decision.
(2014-03-11 20:59)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]Take flight, McLaren!

aha, you never see it touching the ground Tongue
I actually quite like the feel of the cars. Wasn't too sure at first but now i've played it for a little while its pretty fun to thrash the Ferrari 599EVO around Nurburgring GP!
Yeah the 599 is my favourite, I like the sound when you gear down
Suddenly full turbo pressure.
[Image: corsa9.gif]

[Image: corsa10.gif]

[Image: corsa11.gif]

From the hotlapping session the other day or rather after it.
[Image: corsa7.gif]

[Image: corsa8.gif]
Kunos posted this on their Facebook page, teasing on what we can expect for today's update. Oh yes.
[Image: 1262755_838575289502124_1869096224_o.jpg]
Omg Omg I can't wait Smile !!!
0.7.5 Released. Smile

Changelog:
Update Early Access 0.8
Community Announcements - 4thworld
here's the changelog :

- Lotus Exige 240
- Ferrari 312T F1
- Revised AI behavior
- Collisions performance improvements
- New sky box with clouds
- Fixed gui issue with spinner
- Improved x360 controller support at low speed
- Fixed gearshift sound on BMW M3 e92 Drift
- Improved rearview mirrors & added more rendering options in the launcher
- Default launcher theme: opponent skins are randomized from all available skins
- Default launcher theme: opponent setups are now set on a per-track basis
- Launcher: control configuration's Xbox360 section revised
- Fixed end race chart display bug
Kunos announces new Licensing Agreement with the NISSAN Brand

Quote:In a recent poll we asked to gamers which car Brands they would like to get in Assetto Corsa: a special place in the collective imaginary is occupied by Nissan, also thanks to NISMO®, the official in-house racing arm of Nissan. The vehicles it creates have one goal in mind: that every time you see a NISMO® badge, you’ll know it’s something extraordinary.
The flagship of GT-R.® . Engineered with brilliance, designed with an undeniable edge, and most importantly, fueled by passion without a redline. That's why we are so proud to announce the addition of the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 and Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 for Assetto Corsa: the Nissan GT-R Nismo 2014 will be included in future as upgrade of the game, while the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 will perfectly match the Nurburgring Nordschleife circuit, scheduled to be completed and released for Assetto Corsa on September 2014.

We are pretty confident that this new agreement with NISSAN will satisfy both the street car enthusiasts, and the simracing drivers who, with this addition, will get an amazing line-up for their GTR races in Assetto Corsa.
Great news! Smile
Love driving the Huayra, especially on its limit

WARNING Huge Gif
- Race Weekend
- AI improvements
- Fuel lap prediction
- Improved mouse with ingame gui
- Gui fixes and improvements
- Animations on secondary elements of the track
- Enable/disable keyboard commands with wheel or gamepad
- Skybox graphical improvements
- Tweaked kerbs volume
- Lotus Evora GTC
- Lotus Evora GX

I have a feeling multiplayer will be the next update.
Very nice!
Multiplayer will be awesome BiggrinD
cant wait for it Smile
More frigging Lotuses. Everything else looks good.

Hopefully the AI don't rear end you at every possible opportunity anymore.

I too believe at least a primitive version of multiplayer will be released on the next update (2 weeks)
The new Lotus GTC is awesome, And the AI are heaps better. Wonderful update!
(2014-04-11 18:31)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]More frigging Lotuses. Everything else looks good.

Hopefully the AI don't rear end you at every possible opportunity anymore.

I too believe at least a primitive version of multiplayer will be released on the next update (2 weeks)

Atleast you won't anything special whilst you're away Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's