[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Assetto Corsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
It's time to start making videos again. Here's some footage from Highlands long in the Sauber C9. I swear that this car is actively trying to kill me...

Great car, don't forget to activate the turbo! Took a while until I figured out the 1-9 keys.
That's great, Jack. Hope to see more of these from you. Smile
That's pretty cool Thumbup1
Little bit of Ebisu Minami

And now the real thing

Got a bit bored, put a Mustang V8 and transmission into the MX-5 Cup car, now makes 425HP, everything else is standard so its a bit of a handful, got a bit of inspiration from this video.

That moment when you're winning, but on the last lap, you run out of fuel just as you approach the last corner Mad I atill managed to scrape 6th in the end Sad

[Image: 203B55BEA660DB463C1DAD215ACAE7D7E391CBC4]
Even with IA on easy level, you loose? Tongue
IA on easy? That was a multiplayer race Borja. Lol
I need to get back into AC. I've recently made plans to open some GU servers on there including Drift Servers & Race servers. - I can't remember the last time I went on it, I just see it updating all the time on steam Biggrin
Did a rather sloppy lap in the new 2017 F1 hybrid.. Thought i would give it a try so got it today, im quite enjoying it tbf ThumbupSmile

Time: 1:31.567

Got a little bored and put the Xbow engine into the Toyota AE86 made by Kunos, the engine is really responsive and suits the little 86 really well, having more power than the standard car really allows you to work the car to the suspensions limits.
Me leading the tandem followed by a stranger I met yesterday. Broken gas pedal in action with 50 percent deadzone.

[Image: 9NW7Bwe.jpg]
[Image: mcJPH5M.jpg]
[Image: MR13Sg9.jpg]
[Image: dpQkYc1.jpg]
[Image: sYPBJvo.jpg]
[Image: oetdIPA.jpg]
[Image: e6QInRz.jpg]
[Image: lHPp3vg.jpg]

Credits to Foloride for the skin
Drifting one of my many favorite Japanese cars at Ebisu, hope to own a JZX at some point in my life ;P
[Image: Yqzt8fK.jpg]
oooooo nice!
[Image: uuBQnvY.jpg]
Someone's been watching AdamLZ's video a little too much Tongue
And Taylor Ray =)
So, trying a few setup changes around Barcelona Gp..
With a sloppy outlap, and a even sloppier flying lap Laugh, with many missed apexes and slides.. Rolleyes
Maybe i can feel a bit like Kvyat did? Same car shit lap? ThumbupSmile

Dont mind the bad quality, i didn't render the video.. Couldn't be arsed to..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's