[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Assetto Corsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
After this update, it's telling me "WARNING - 95% CPU occupancy" at the start of races.
Thats normally caused by having lots of AI. What CPU have you got?
Oh that's why then. I did put max amount of AI in Tongue I've got an i5 2320 3 GHz (Quad core).
Turning your Max Replay File Size in General Options should help a fair bit, If not fix it completely.
Just found out the Lotus Elise SC is so much fun throwing around Monza in a race against BMW's etc.
I made a thing, 10 Lap race in the Evora GTC. AI are a lot better now, still a few issues with them though

The next update of Assetto Corsa Early Access will include the multiplayer mode

finally Biggrin

plus other stuff but im only interested in the muliplayer part
Where did you read that?

(2014-04-13 12:56)SLiiDE Wrote: [ -> ]I made a thing, 10 Lap race in the Evora GTC. AI are a lot better now, still a few issues with them though

I wish my PC could handle that many AI.
God damn, my computer runs the game on horrible graphis!

Wich is positive as I'll be able to race anyway. But *Removed*, the game is such a handfull without any assists on. Spun myself backwards when I went 3rd gear full throttle in the Koenigsegg (or was it the Pagani? Confused now lol)
Multiplayer update pushed back until Friday 2nd May.
Its awesome to finally get an official announcement on a date for Multiplayer. I plan on hosting a few servers, one of which will probably be some kind of track day thing. Hopefully the server tools are done well Biggrin
love racing with a full track of AI's its quite hard to beat them tho in same car lol
My god I can just barely drive a time attack on pretty much lowest possible settings >.<

No way I'd be able to race against AI nor join a multiplayer game..
Multiplayer Hype is REAL

[Image: AC_online.gif]
when does the update come out for it to be used
They normally release at about 16:00-18:00 GMT
So it's coming today?
If everything goes to plan Then yes, today Is the day.
Just saw their Facebook:

Quote: "See you later with the today's release."
Quote from Facebook:

"Dear AC followers, we are encountering an unknown and unpredictable issue that causes random crashes with single-player race events, probably due to some additional implementations that single-player thread shares with the multiplayer build. We are working to identify the cause and to solve it, but we can't commit the new build within today. We apologise for this inconvenient, we'll keep you informed as soon as our development team will be able to make the new build available, hopefully within tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience and your kind support."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's