[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Assetto Corsa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
the ferrari 458 without driving aids around silverstone is just sheer madness... Biggrin
Bought it yesterday, but either my internet is worse than I thought or the crappy valve servers aren't that great, maybe a combo of both. I'll give it a go this afternoon and see what's what Biggrin
Going to give it ago again, since I only tried the Beta.
I definitely get it if it lives up to what it looks like! Biggrin
They should release a demo version like LFS, just to show people the 'feeling' while they're driving ingame. I don't want to spend 34 EUR on a game that I might not like to play.

It's a no-go for me, I will hang around on LFS for now
they will release a demo when they release the full game, its only early access atm so you will have to wait a while for that.
(2013-11-12 12:30)Franky Wrote: [ -> ]they will release a demo when they release the full game, its only early access atm so you will have to wait a while for that.

I will definetly try out the demo when it's going to be released
Looks nice Smile
(2013-11-12 05:35)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]Bought it yesterday, but either my internet is worse than I thought or the crappy valve servers aren't that great, maybe a combo of both. I'll give it a go this afternoon and see what's what Biggrin

so, what do you think?
I'm so tempted to buy this right now, but I've saved every goddamn dollar towards a car. Once I start working again, I'll buy this in a heartbeat.
New update being released tomorrow which will contain:

3 new cars (Lotus 2-Eleven, Pagani Zonda R and the Glickenhaus Competizione P4/5

2 new tracks (Mugello and a Drift circuit)

New showroom feature and probably a bunch of fixes.

Video here

Anyone bought it?? I'm thinking of buying it now Sealed Lips
Not yet, but everything I've read said it was worth it.
I have to say the new update is amazing. FFB feels so much better, M3 now has a specific drift setup, Zonda R goes like a bat out of hell and the new tracks are awesome.

If you was on the verge of buying this game, its only going to get better. Can't recommend It enough!
I've got it, haven't really been in the mood to play any games lately. But using the 458 around monza was insane, especially with the assists off Biggrin
New update will be released some point in the next few hours, Adds the MP4-12C, Lotus Evora S and the Exige S Roadster. As well as some other stuff
Full changelog
Edit- Update now live
just bought it, so worth it.
New update coming out Friday, No official information but this is most probably what we should be getting.

Cars
Ferrari F40
BMW M3 E30 Gr.A
Ferrari 599XX
BMW Z4 GT3

Tracks
Autodromo Internazionale Monza
I can't wait for the F40, the e30 GrA, and the 599XX..
25% off ac in the steam store atm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reference URL's