[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
They look amazing, really great work! Biggrin
Voting for the skin competition is now open, a little later than expected.
Ohai guys when is the Skin Competition Over is it on the 15th when Gumball is over?
(2014-08-10 20:01)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Ohai guys when is the Skin Competition Over is it on the 15th when Gumball is over?

If you read the thread you might find out: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13565

Gumball 2014 - Skin Competition Voting Wrote:Voting ends: 23:59 GMT+1 15th August
Remember the event ends tomorrow. Get your last km's done!
Looks like I'll have to settle for 1000KM again Tongue
200kms more and i will get a gumballers badge. Wish me Luck Wink
(2014-08-14 11:16)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]200kms more and i will get a gumballers badge. Wish me Luck Wink

Bad luck!
Lood Guck Sprak!
[Image: giphy.gif]

The position are pretty much set in stone at this point, other than a few that are still tight. So grats to everyone who made it. W00t
Positions 10-14 are still very tight, so good luck to everyone! This year's been so high in distances, everyone in the Top 15 pretty has 10000kms or more, brilliant! Smile
(2014-08-14 07:34)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like I'll have to settle for 1000KM again Tongue

Or as me and Dowpy call it, 'about 6 hours'

Just a sidenote-Not impressed with the Team Dowpy skins.

This is meant to be fun, rather than a deliberate dig at myself. I had #1 as celebration of last years win, as did Low last year-not me saying I'd win... As a general public note, I quit for undisclosed circumstances which made me not wish to continue on LFS...and I probably would've stayed second considering my hard drive packed in yesterday.

-.- Sense of community, my arse.
Less than 10 hours to go!
Working on some nice Gumball 3000 videos. Smile

The first one is about Day 1, it has a specific subject, and I'll try to make one, for everyday I've driven gumball. (It's about GB3k in general, with nearly everyday included, apart from day 8, 9 and 14)

Will post the Day 1 version as soon as it's done.
Didn't you just say you would throw your Gumball video project in to the bin?
(2014-08-15 14:46)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you just say you would throw your Gumball video project in to the bin?

Well if he still wants to do the videos, why stop him? I'm sure people want to see them, I for one do.
(2014-08-15 14:46)Olli Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you just say you would throw your Gumball video project in to the bin?

He probably said that in frustration.

Keep at it Rocky.
Yep, i think so. Looking forward to see your video ready Rocky Smile.
One of the video-projects I aimed to do, was an overall Gumball review, showing some action, showing the top 15 in action, and presenting the top 15 in the end, one by one, with a picture, their nick name, their distance and the position badge. Smile

I might still do that one, if people could deliver me a replay of today (last day) which is atleast covering from 18:00 till 0:30 today.

So if someone could be so nice, I might be able to still make that video! Smile

(And yes it was said in frustration, but I'm past frustration, I have accepted that it was my own dumb mistake and deserved the ban.) Wink

The first video of Day 1 is rendering at the moment, it's simple, with a simple subject, partly up-on request by Josh on Day 1. The video funny enough only covers the FIRST hour of Gumball from one server. You'll soon know what that is funny. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's