[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I am being annoyed by Stunna's donation by so much that if nobody else will, I will donate 1€ to make the pot an even number
(2014-07-05 21:39)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]I am being annoyed by Stunna's donation by so much that if nobody else will, I will donate 1€ to make the pot an even number
I was thinking exactly this earlier lol
Just raise the pot by 1 to make it even then, I'm sure Pete won't notice when he pays out the prizes Tongue
The collectable badges are designed such that multiple people can acquire them. I reckon at least the top 15 will all get the Gumballer badge whereas only a handful will get 'Around the Moon'. Think in terms of things that many people would be able to achieve but are challenging.
I fixed the donation amount since i agree Tongue
I hate to be that guy...

+1.
As a sidenote-as a general idea for the insim.city-driving gumball page...

It'd be great if it could have an auto refresh every 5 minutes, perhaps?
(2014-07-07 22:06)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]As a sidenote-as a general idea for the insim.city-driving gumball page...

It would be nice to implement this (through the coding) to prevent everyone else having to do this, but...

Providing you use Google Chrome (I'm sure there's something similar with Firefox), you can download an extension from the web store, like this.
Badges for winners?

(2014-07-07 22:09)DanielP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-07 22:06)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]As a sidenote-as a general idea for the insim.city-driving gumball page...

It would be nice to implement this (through the coding) to prevent everyone else having to do this, but...

Providing you use Google Chrome (I'm sure there's something similar with Firefox), you can download an extension from the web store, like this.

ooh, nice.

Ta Smile
(2014-07-08 00:57)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Badges for winners?

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13030
(2014-07-08 09:34)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-08 00:57)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Badges for winners?

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13030

I don't see an actual winner's badge there though. Biggrin
Close enough?

(2014-07-05 19:29)Pete Wrote: [ -> ][*]1st-15th Place
Hm, the formatting of that thread confused me a little bit Tongue

I was just looking under "Badges to collect".
So wait, which tracks are actually being run?

I've heard Weston+Sydney, but also heard AS/WE being tossed around?
(2014-07-11 21:42)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]So wait, which tracks are actually being run?

I've heard Weston+Sydney, but also heard AS/WE being tossed around?

Is it really that hard to check it from here.. http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13116
As we approach the 2 week mark after signups began, we only have around half the number of sign ups we had last year.

Spread the word as best you can!
(2014-07-12 01:11)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]As we approach the 2 week mark after signups began, we only have around half the number of sign ups we had last year.

Spread the word as best you can!

Probably because it's 20% to win... :c
90% of people will realise they don't stand a chance of winning before they sign up, Matt. Most enter for the fun of it and getting a prize is a nice bi-product. I don't think the prizes will turn anyone away since the prize pool is already nearing €2m.
Personally, the fun comes for me by setting a goal (e.g to be in the top 10) and doing my best to complete the goal.
The money is as Pete said just something extra to add a little incentive to it Tongue
Quite, my goal used to be top 5, which I managed on 2 occasions but last year I only managed 8th. This year my goal (pretty unrealistic, but a goal nonetheless), is to finish in the top 10/15.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's