[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Meh, quess i got to miss the start this year.... Got to wake up early....

#Familyproblems...
Line up in the city centre before heading out to the start location "out of town"

[Image: lfs_00001377.jpg]

[Image: lfs_00001378.jpg]
IM THE PURPLE CAR!! Heart
[Image: lfs_00001379.jpg]

[Image: lfs_00001380.jpg]
[Image: 3b2o1i467N.jpg]

So funny on the TeamSpeak at the moment if you can join. Recordings will be posted later. Biggrin
[Image: lfs_00001381.jpg]
Meanwhile at Two

[Image: Untitled.png]
Looking good Erki Smile
Meanwhile on One

[Image: H0ncTRi.jpg]
Hi

This was my first year of Gumball.
There was too much mess on track so I'd just like to quit the whole thing.
is there a way to do this?

+ get 10k back. Its all fine if that isn't possible..

[ ingame playername: °TSЙ Kriss#70 ]
[ LFS username: kristofferandersen ]
- Kriss
(2014-08-02 00:06)kriss0706 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

This was my first year of Gumball.
There was too much mess on track so I'd just like to quit the whole thing.
is there a way to do this?

Sorry no refunds, but the start is usually always messy. Stick with it for a bit and it will be more smooth tomorrow. Usually the admins are a bit more lenient at the start aswell, but if people keep crashing you then we will take action.

Just go to bed and try again tomorrow Smile.
Hi

Thanks for the insanely quick reply.
and OK, sounds good. I'll be back soon then.

- Kriss
Hi!
AVG also monitor calculates the AFK time?(mean spectator)
picture
Little thing I'd like to address again.
I am not taking part in GB, and despite the fact I am driving slightly faster than normal (yeah, I can speed too Wink ), I mostly will stick to speedlimits.
When a member busy with GB is going on HW1 with 200+ and I am doing 150-160 kmh (which is speedlimit) please don't expect me to jump out of the way immediately. Ofc I look on the map, but you are in the 'wrong', despite the fact you're in GB.
Been hit from behind several times now bec of people not watching out for members not participating in GB.
Gumball started and server all full Smile in server Gumball spirit!!!
[Image: bg633s.png]
Sticking to speed limits is more than great, and they shouldn't be crashing you at all. Participants don't have powers which grant the user with a priority over traffic AFAIK, so don't worry.

(2014-08-02 14:58)DriverLT Wrote: [ -> ]Gumball started and server all full Smile in server Gumball spirit!!!
[Image: bg633s.png]

Servers full, plus another 60 Gumball drivers trying to get in. Damn. Tongue
(2014-08-02 14:49)Marty Wrote: [ -> ]Little thing I'd like to address again.
I am not taking part in GB, and despite the fact I am driving slightly faster than normal (yeah, I can speed too Wink ), I mostly will stick to speedlimits.
When a member busy with GB is going on HW1 with 200+ and I am doing 150-160 kmh (which is speedlimit) please don't expect me to jump out of the way immediately. Ofc I look on the map, but you are in the 'wrong', despite the fact you're in GB.
Been hit from behind several times now bec of people not watching out for members not participating in GB.

Can't you just stay as far right as possible to let people pass like most occasions? I'd understand if it was on a corner where only 1 car can fit but the highway is quite wide so pretty easy to pass.
Warped Wrote:Participants don't have powers which grant the user with a priority over traffic AFAIK

Correct.
@Edwin:
It isn't wide enough just before Pit entry of HW1.
It is just a tiny bit too small, where that little curve in the corner is, so I prefer to just stay in front.
I jump out of the way there asap, but that's just too small, or I have to move to the grass.

I watch the map closely to see any faster traffic coming, it's not like I'm a moving roadblock. Wink
Servers full Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's