[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-06-09 15:43)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]Still in the process of arranging that DJMad, keep an eye on the Gumball Announcements however Smile

Announcement Wrote:This year we will not be reserving driver numbers ahead of the event, instead you will get the chance to choose your car number when the event sign up threads appear. This will make the sign up processes quicker and simpler for all. Keep an eye out for news and updates on this year's event.

Last years Gumball had a reserve page to get the number you want, is this the same this year?
I don't think it could be made any more obvious. Tongue

In fact, the post you quoted has the answer!

Quote:This year we will not be reserving driver numbers ahead of the event

If you mean will you get the chance to choose your own number; yes.
Well, some numbers are reserved.

#1 for example. ;D

OH YEAH. PEOPLE!

Anybody with a 1080p camera who doesn't mind doing vlogging type things can you PLEASE inbox me to be involved with an actual feature length video for the TC Gumball-the trailer for the 2013 'movie that never was' is guilt tripping me into the 2014 feature episode.

Ta.
I will be here this year! I'm not as excited as the previous GB3k, but It'll be nice once again. See you all there, and as fake said,
(2014-06-08 05:12)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]And remember, It's a rally-not a race.
Im excited aswell! even though last year went a bit blaa on my side but lets see how its gonna go this year Smile also if anyone has some footage i could use for this years gumball just pm me with the mpr Smile im about 24seconds done right now trying a bit new style of music but we will see how it comes out Smile

Good luck everyone!
So, when's the sign up happening?
4th July, 4 weeks from the start time.

(2014-06-11 16:16)Nick² Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not as excited as the previous GB3k

[Image: yoda-you-will-be01.jpg]
Pete will pay us all a 100£ if we let him win.
(2014-06-14 19:46)Juntu Wrote: [ -> ]Pete will pay us all a 100£ if we let him win.

£100 each to assassinate me?

I'm almost insulted.
(2014-06-15 09:37)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-14 19:46)Juntu Wrote: [ -> ]Pete will pay us all a 100£ if we let him win.

£100 each to assassinate me?

I'm almost insulted.

I bet you won't win it again
Matt will dump his life completely and drive 18 hours a day, whole time without showering or stepping a food outside!
He has no life to dump.
(2014-06-16 13:20)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]Matt will dump his life completely and drive 18 hours a day, whole time without showering or stepping a food outside!

Who needs going outside when it's +46°C Tongue
(2014-06-16 16:08)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-16 13:20)petsu Wrote: [ -> ]Matt will dump his life completely and drive 18 hours a day, whole time without showering or stepping a food outside!

Sitting indoors next to a computer thats heating the room. Yeah!

That's only in my case, my computer gets fairly warm and in my house we don't have that fancy aircooling that it would be set to a comfortable all the time. We no rich.

So in that case outdoor air is better than nolifing LFS, but it's only a week right Biggrin
(2014-06-16 19:50)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-06-16 16:08)RedJohn Wrote: [ -> ]

Sitting indoors next to a computer thats heating the room. Yeah!

That's only in my case, my computer gets fairly warm and in my house we don't have that fancy aircooling that it would be set to a comfortable all the time. We no rich.

So in that case outdoor air is better than nolifing LFS, but it's only a week right Biggrin

Believe me...I can no life the hell out of anything with the motivation.

I've got a month and a half of prep time and a sleeping pattern that I'm already in involving an alternating sleep pattern and a whole load of stuff I'm keeping secret.

But you're welcome to challenge...
(2014-06-17 15:42)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Believe me...I can no life the hell out of anything with the motivation.

I've got a month and a half of prep time and a sleeping pattern that I'm already in involving an alternating sleep pattern and a whole load of stuff I'm keeping secret.

But you're welcome to challenge...

Mother of all that's good and healthy... I'm no health expert but that really doesn't sound healthy! Tongue

I never knew you took stuff THAT seriously, Matt.
I think I already know who's going to win this year's Gumball. Smile
(2014-06-17 19:25)entY Wrote: [ -> ]I think I already know who's going to win this year's Gumball. Smile

Oh yeah, I'm going for it all this year! Tongue

Naah I'm really going for a Top 8 finish for once.
I've actually got a (relatively) healthy food plan...

Considering last year every morning I had 2 muffins for breakfast...with bacon, gouda and mushrooms on top...in a sort of...super cholesterol burger...

Oreos as snacks, and 2l bottles of coke for energy...
God... You are maybe the biggest nolifer i've ever seen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's