[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(2014-07-14 18:02)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]It's cars with a piece of text on each of them, and not a text document, book or forum post, and as such makes sense, as you would read one car from left to right and then go to the next Wink

Yeah it makes sense now. Tongue

It just didn't make sense to me when I was looking directly at the picture.
Top 15 seems to be a nice and realistic goal and still rewards a fair amount of money.

15th is currently at € 52,582.50 !
7th is currently at € 99,322.50

Not bad i say, and it will increase when more sign ups and donations are submitted Smile
What!?!?! you get prize for 15th place this year? thought last year only went to 10th
(2014-07-16 04:19)Byran Wrote: [ -> ]What!?!?! you get prize for 15th place this year? thought last year only went to 10th

It changed to give more people (i.e. not merely no lifers) a chance to actually get something out of it. Last year was top 8 IIRC.
Got a question will people be getting badges for skin comp, GB3K Winner so 1st , 2nd , 3rd .places will they get a badge?
(2014-07-16 08:45)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-07-16 04:19)Byran Wrote: [ -> ]What!?!?! you get prize for 15th place this year? thought last year only went to 10th

It changed to give more people (i.e. not merely no lifers) a chance to actually get something out of it. Last year was top 8 IIRC.

Was indeed top 8.

And who you calling a no lifer? Wink
(2014-07-16 09:09)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]Got a question will people be getting badges for skin comp, GB3K Winner so 1st , 2nd , 3rd .places will they get a badge?

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13030

(2014-07-05 19:29)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]14 Day Distance Challenge Prize Badges
  • 1st-15th Place
  • Pedal to the metal award
  • Skin Competition Winner
  • Skin Competition Runner Up
  • Emergency Response Award
  • DJ Award

Even with the hugely diluted prize distribution this year:

1st: ~500k
15th: ~50k

And that's with nearly 50 fewer signups than last year.
Haha Matt. That's great I like this idea more. Gives a chance for more people to win some money
oK Hey guys this Year i am taking part in gumball but not only as a Racer But also as a Media / Camera Crew. I will make a post and on that post there will be 15 episodes and everyday a new episode will be coming out.
What you think about my Idea?
Great idea if they're good enough quality and you actually make an episode every day (14 by the way, not 15).
Ok 14 but yes will use Fraps PC will be about 50 Frames... Not bad i think i made a few vids before didnt lag and not bad quality but i can do a test when i get home! One thing i know for sure im ready and well prepared for it just gotta put some 'Media Crew' On my Golden XRT Beast and im good to go Biggrin

(2014-07-16 12:08)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]1st: ~500k
15th: ~50k

And that's with nearly 50 fewer signups than last year.

Well i sold everything i had Kept my Baby XRT and donated everything i had towards Gumball Biggrin Who cares I love TC and i return something that you guys implemented Biggrin
Any kind of Drift Badge or something? I'm not quite sure how this will work but if anyone can think of anything, please do. Smile
I've kinda had a weird idea for a badge or maybe a special mention for the film...

Biggest speeding fine either radar or police stop which didn't go to a chase...Highest I've seen is 460..
I've had 480 IIRC. And tbf, that would be more like a first to get challenge type of thing imo.
(2014-07-19 02:20)Tibe Wrote: [ -> ]I've had 480 IIRC. And tbf, that would be more like a first to get challenge type of thing imo.

First to get a 500 fine maybe?

That'd be some expensive stuff...
Take a look on the finelist, lol.
Would getting a 1000 fine after a chase count as winning the challenge, as you don't see many of them every day. Tongue
Yeah, but that could easily be faked. :/
Anyone going to actually share their skin files so people can see them high res during Gumball?
I'm willing to share but maybe a pass worded place where everyone competing in gumball could put there skins and only they could access them? Just a thought to make more people willing to share skins since they know who has them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's