[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Thought i'd share a video from a pre-Gumball cruise last year, to get in the mood for this year Tongue

(2014-07-25 22:27)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Thought i'd share a video from a pre-Gumball cruise last year, to get in the mood for this year Tongue

Me just nubing @24:43

I remember on TS Pete telling everyone to point and laugh at me while I passed. Tongue
(2014-07-23 16:54)Howlin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm willing to share but maybe a pass worded place where everyone competing in gumball could put there skins and only they could access them? Just a thought to make more people willing to share skins since they know who has them.

It's a good idea to be honest...
26 hours until go time.
Aww yessshhhhhh..... Going to try to be there when it starts!
This shows my excitement pretty well.

Still on holiday so I won't be on a server for the start. I'll be starting the tracker spreadsheet though hopefully. Smile
If you are gonna MED/RES during the Gumball, feel free to go ahead and download the skins made for the purpose! Smile

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=13377

(They're included in the Gumball skins collection pack sent out to all competitors already)
When are you guys gonna take picture off start like last year?
(2014-08-01 14:22)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]When are you guys gonna take picture off start like last year?

It would make most sense to do that at the start... Tongue
I mean time ofcourse
Can we try and not have the start in the tightest part of the track this year?

My XRT got destroyed last year...
Should be plenty of space on Montana.
(2014-08-01 15:53)fakedeath Wrote: [ -> ]Can we try and not have the start in the tightest part of the track this year?

My XRT got destroyed last year...

Are you serious, there was loads if space.
(2014-08-01 14:57)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]I mean time ofcourse

It'll probably be about 5-10 mins before the start (midnight GMT+1)
HYPEEEE
Any convoy happening at the start? I'll probably just get some solid kms in but just wondering anyways.
im just going to be there for the start pic and go to sleep. lol, but i can manage a convoy tomorrow
Also, remember to join the radio once the event launches. Smile
I'm going to sleep in a hour and going to take a early morning start for Gumball 3000. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's