[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I doubt there will be designated emergency groups (there hasn't ever been and I doubt it's something that is essential and therefore will be introduced). If you want to help out, you don't have to be part of the event; you're deemed as a normal civillian on the server, as you would any other day. Lastly, you can make some skins if you like and offer them around the community. If you do decide to sign up to the event, then it's contributions like this that may assist you in winning a spirit of Gumball award.
Okay thanks again very helpfull Wink
Michiyo
Out of interest-who's actually gonna try?
You Biggrin
It's not about trying but having fun Wink
(2014-06-29 11:14)Nick² Wrote: [ -> ]It's not about trying but having fun Wink

+1 its all about the fun not being a no lifer thats bring im not doing that shit agan
This right above.

I have always had the Gumball as a "key" to socialization, an excuse to create massive high-speed cruises and the reason to grab your car and make friends, bit there is something that doesn't work. There is tension between drivers as to who crashed who, and it sometimes turns into a high-speed race rather than a fun rally.

Let's make this Gumball something special, shall we?
"Why not both?"

I might do something like what G pen did with Shmee150 and do daily challenges...

Like, a day of driving, drinking stupid amounts of water...
(This is a stupid question but I'll ask it just to be sureBiggrin )
If I want to compete for the Emergency Response Award do I have to be a RES for the whole 14 days or can I be a RES sometimes and sometimes just cruise without being a RES?Tongue
(2014-07-05 15:43)SuperGoofy Wrote: [ -> ](This is a stupid question but I'll ask it just to be sureBiggrin )
If I want to compete for the Emergency Response Award do I have to be a RES for the whole 14 days or can I be a RES sometimes and sometimes just cruise without being a RES?Tongue

Of course Smile Just participate however often you like Smile
38 sign ups down, 100 to go before we match last year's competitor total.
Remember exactly how much the prize pot was last year Peter by any chance?
Number of paid competitors: 138
Number of unpaid competitors: 0
Total from paid sign-ups: € 1,380,000.00
Total from donations: € 1,480,706.00
Grand Total: € 2,860,706.00

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...=drive_web

I'm pretty confident we can smash the prize pot grand total. It'd be great to smash the number of sign ups too. In general it would be nice to make this year our biggest and best yet.
(2014-07-05 16:57)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty confident we can smash the prize pot grand total. It'd be great to smash the number of sign ups too. In general it would be nice to make this year our biggest and best yet.
Exactly what i've been saying. Would be awesome.
Seeing that in less than one day donations have grown to ~720k, it would be easy to break the record.
Yeah, less than 24hrs after sign ups opened we've accumulated just over 1/3 of last year's total pot.
lol i sold everything i had and sent it for donations Biggrin NOW I Have my baby XRT who i will try to do atleast 20th becouse as we know FakeDeath will be a no lifer and win it again Biggrin anyway its about fun and who cares if you win or lose Biggrin
I'm going to drop a badge suggestion by. What if we had a "Cop Magnet" badge? It'd be awarded to the most pulled over Gumballer during the rally. I feel it'd be a good idea after seeing how my fellow Spanish cops pulled everyone over while crossing Cataluña.
But is there a way of keeping track how many times you've been pulled over?

Or could it be the person who's been fined the most?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's