[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2014 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
My goal: To finish at all Tongue
I'd quite like to get the Gumballer badge...

Which is probably feasible for me this year actually, if I can average about 400km a day, and I have 14 free days and a shiny new PC over that period...
(2014-07-12 13:29)E28 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd quite like to get the Gumballer badge...

My aim aswell. The other ones are way out of reach for me.
I'm going to aim for the Around the Moon badge and try to be in the top 10 =)
Going for Top 3 but a more realistic goal would be Top 5. Smile
I could try to get on the top 5 then if the gumball would start a week earlier..... Always the same problem with the Gumball dates lol, always when the school starts....
(2014-07-12 12:12)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]Quite, my goal used to be top 5, which I managed on 2 occasions but last year I only managed 8th. This year my goal (pretty unrealistic, but a goal nonetheless), is to finish in the top 10/15.

I'll be honest, you have a point-I planned top 5 too...but I just sorta went "sod it" and spent a few nights zoned out...
I love that last one, looks absolutely awesome! Nice work Smile
Really nice shots Pipa
Agreed! I love the last one.
They look good! ThumbupW00t
Got 1 Question ,

do I Have to pay the Sign up fee in order to get the Emergency Response Prize ?
(2014-07-14 13:33)RacerSS Wrote: [ -> ]Got 1 Question ,

do I Have to pay the Sign up fee in order to get the Emergency Response Prize ?

Well, you don't have to be part of the rally in order to obtain the prize:

What is Gumball Thread Wrote:This is a new prize for this year and will be awarded to the driver who proved themselves to be the best or most helpful TOW/MED/RES during the 14 day distance challenge. You are not required to be entered into the rally to be eligible for this award. Nominations and voting for this award will open on August 15th.
We TC's are creative today!

[Image: lfs_00001327.jpg]

[Image: lfs_00001329.jpg]
!GUMBALL 3000 FOR UP SIGN

I mean there'll be a lot of people signing up who speak backwards, not sure if that's the right audience guys? Tongue

Keep up the great work in encouraging more sign ups!
(2014-07-14 16:54)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]!GUMBALL 3000 FOR UP SIGN

I mean there'll be a lot of people signing up who speak backwards, not sure if that's the right audience guys? Tongue

Keep up the great work in encouraging more sign ups!

The idea of it was as people leave the pit lane, as they drive along, they'll read the words - now try it again... Wink
It's cars with a piece of text on each of them, and not a text document, book or forum post, and as such makes sense, as you would read one car from left to right and then go to the next Wink
Yes, after all I think we were in the correct order! I was getting a little confused. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Reference URL's