[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Poland - £9
Zimbabwe - £6 lol
Other Region UK, US, Germany still normal £12

If country poor be less price i guess.

GG 2017
(2017-01-03 03:51)Tristatron Wrote: [ -> ]According to this you buy the key based on the country the person you are buying it for lives in but not sure how they would enforce that, even if they find a way people could still sell accounts.

Well, they can't really. If someone from ie Vietnam buys the account for someone in Germany, he could not just send the code or voucher, but instead open the account in Vietnam and then just send the login detail. I mean they cannot void the account afterwards since somebody may as well just moved from one country to another.
The second problem I see is that simply everybody can use a vpn and open an account in any country they want.

I think this thing will backfire on Scawen badly.
there just in it for the money now before it folds.
(2017-01-03 09:39)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]there just in it for the money now before it folds.

Has it not already? lol
Gotta squeeze every last penny possible from it though.
its tough for people like Eric to get a job these days so they will take everything they can even if it means reducing prices
Milking a dead cow
Wait Wait..... So what will be the license price for the richest country in the world?

Click Here for reference
(2017-01-03 13:11)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Wait Wait..... So what will be the license price for the richest country in the world?

Click Here for reference

It would be the same, I believe.
I think his decision to change up the prices was with good intention because I think there has been a lot of problems with crackers who claim they can't afford the game, of course he doesn't want to miss out on money. Whether it's actually a good idea or not is a different matter.

In terms of development, we did see some good changes last year but nothing groundbreaking. I doubt this year will be groundbreaking either but I have faith that we'll get something. I don't think he's given up quite yet.
They'll 100% finish the game before giving up at least, so I'm sure we'll see the tyre physics and stuff coming soon, along with the highly antipated scircco lol.
Have they elaborated on what they have been doing outside of LFS at some point?
Well Scawens personal twitter is all mountain biking.
(2017-01-03 13:24)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]They'll 100% finish the game before giving up at least, so I'm sure we'll see the tyre physics and stuff coming soon, along with the highly antipated scircco lol.

It was highly anticipated 10 years ago, nobody even remembers its supposed to come out any more Laugh
I'd like to hope once tyre physics are released the frequency of updates will massively increase, however that may be wishful thinking
don't see how they couldn't have given us a couple of new cars on the old physics.. money changes are indeed to gain more revenue from sales in countries which it was previously hard to afford.

the Christmas update has been non existent
(2017-01-03 14:32)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to hope once tyre physics are released the frequency of updates will massively increase, however that may be wishful thinking
That's what i'm thinking.

Maybe starting on the tyre physics in the first place wasn't a brilliant idea. Especially since the current ones work and could work with some good new content instead.
He can't release any cars without the new tire physics cause apparently the Sirocco showed some big flaws in the physics. This was a long long time ago though
What flaws would it have that the existing cars doesn't, because i dont see any major flaws with them. They've worked for years and years.
I assume because VWS is a real-life car, it shows up inherent flaws more than the other theoretical cars?
Reference URL's