[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might need to add a fine for using high beam against oncoming traffic now Tongue
it would need to be 1k/each to stop me
That's really good. At night, you can hide and turn off lights. No one will see where are you Tongue

But sadly, Scawen mention that it's not sure that this feature be released. Let's hope yes Smile
Even without a lightbar, having high been headlights would certainly be useful for cops!
Looks like we've got a new update coming up soon (0.6U?) with improved support for VR headsets, the biggest difference in this one will be the dashboard resolution, it feels clearer now.

Other than that, everything else is the same, oh and...

Scawen Wrote:we are several months away from the graphics update.

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1946303#post1946303
Triggered.
Scawen Wrote:we are several months away from the graphics update.
I am so dissapointed I thought it was going to be 2021 :/
(2019-02-24 00:12)Dracula Wrote: [ -> ]Might need to add a fine for using high beam against oncoming traffic now Tongue

It will be so much fun, also a fine for not using lights at night at all Biggrin
Lol would it be illegal to drive MRT at night? since it doesn't have any lights xD
(2019-03-13 11:48)SIMOX Wrote: [ -> ]Lol would it be illegal to drive MRT at night? since it doesn't have any lights xD

I'm fine with that LaughLaugh
admittedly, a day night cycle would add a LOT more fun into the CityDriving server as well as LFS as a whole... But yes, no MRT at night, South City would be hell Tongue
T7 update has finally fixed the "character bleeding" Biggrin

Before:
(image by Chuck)
[Image: IBSS1Wq.jpg]

After:
[Image: zI0dKix.jpg]

Not the most exciting update ever but it does fix some horrible text Biggrin
(2019-03-13 11:48)SIMOX Wrote: [ -> ]Lol would it be illegal to drive MRT at night? since it doesn't have any lights xD

Thats lovely to see, illegal to law not rules though Biggrin
(2019-03-13 20:30)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]T7 update has finally fixed the "character bleeding" Biggrin

Before:
After:
Not the most exciting update ever but it does fix some horrible text Biggrin

Exciting for me!
Scawen;1947134 Wrote:Here's a full HD 24 hour lighting cycle.
https://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=LF...P_1080.avi (8.1 MB)
I mean there wasn't a March progress update, but at least this shows the new Aston a bit more.
Sick!
Scawen Wrote:Eric has been working on Kyoto and I have been working on the lighting system.

Progress is good and we are really on the case.
This sounds promising, and the video also looks good! Biggrin
Reference URL's