[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd rather just have new content, that would keep me more content
(2018-08-26 21:55)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-26 21:34)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]That awkward moment when a picnic bench has better textures than the RB4 interior.
I want to sit there and have a romantic picnic with you, thats how pretty it is.

awww, true love
That really looks impressive! Aston looks incredibly nice. And autocross too! I like it.
(2018-08-27 16:26)Jappe Wrote: [ -> ]That really looks impressive! Aston looks incredibly nice. And autocross too! I like it.

Hopes are high for a new extended Lmaoring circuit Smile
Thats the Aston im looking for! wow the difference in the drag strip haha this update is amazing
But...

[Image: 5b85657781e1a-Desktop_Screenshot_2018.08....27.46.png]
fake
(2018-08-29 05:26)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]fake

No shit.
(2018-08-29 23:35)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-08-29 05:26)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]fake

No shit.
nah mate thats real, why you lying
i won't spend my money for poor game lol
(2018-08-31 17:10)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]i won't spend my money for poor game lol

It's what we have been talking in the past. How many hours of funny does LFS/TC gives us?
I have seen that you have playead +/- 2000 hours. It's that a poor game? This game keep you on it this amount of hours... but well, don't need the new NVIDIA RTX cards to play LFS lol
xD

-= GG =-
They plan to show us more screenshots in the upcoming weeks, meaning the update is still few months away...
Impressive, that's quite something considering where it comes from!

(2018-08-31 17:10)Prise_20 Wrote: [ -> ]i won't spend my money for poor game lol
Okay?
Can't believe how real we all said Rockingham looked when it was originally released in LFS, now looking at the comparisons, the current version looks terrible! It's amazing how much good lighting affects our perception. While I'm excited for us to see more of the updated tracks over the coming months, I'm also impatient to see this update released so that he can get back to what really matters, keeping the sim alive with more content.

For anyone who didn't see, Scawen released the September progress report: https://www.lfs.net/report-sep2018-ro
Well damn too long update, i gonna become Grandpa.
The comparisons of real photos from the real track looks really great. Even I can say that some looks beter in game Biggrin
I do think some of the roads are a little too grainy but it does look a lot better overall.
I'd say this update will come out next year around february IF not later. Blackwood, Rockingham done. Aston, Westhill and Autocross was edited heavily judging from screenshots. We saw some screenshots from southcity but that was just shadow test so hard to say about south city progress.
Also no screenshots from Kyoto or Fernbay which means they are still yet to be edited or very little progress has been made on them.

Really excited for new shadows/tracks.
Reference URL's