[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably right after our 1 week of Weston Park Tongue
If this eventually happens, just think how many racers will return to LFS!
Hopefully its coming soon.
I'll get excited with more vehicles and better graphics. They are finally getting dated
(2015-03-24 23:55)Luke Wrote: [ -> ]If this eventually happens, just think how many racers will return to LFS!

It'll take more than a re-invented fictional track to bring them back in their masses.
Cant wait S3! oh wait, S3 = HL3 CONFIRMED! OMG!

[Image: 55130d6579b38-a7b4599f9e7e46337fcf832185...iginal.gif]
Quote:Yes, Test Patch this month. Smile

Not today though. Smile
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1884490#post1884490

Hmmm.
ooooooh
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's so close to being an aprils fool. But cant wait Tongue
It's less than 4 days away.

Hold on to your hair guys, shit just got real.
Jesus christ im shocked...

Hopefully he aint joking ffs no april fools jokes bro we dont accept that shit lol!

Cant freeekin wait!!!
If they do April fools shit on this, people will rq from lfs.
lol, totally posting about an April fools in the westhill thread.
Holeeeeeeeeeeeeeh cow, the shit's about to get real. Biggrin
[Image: 639f08d8b5619122e4ffe6155c2385e859006487...4178e2.jpg]
[Image: 1033.gif]
[Image: 5516f061cc624-Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u.png]
Scawen Wrote:A bit sad when people make posts like that, it's a real deflating feeling when I am hyped up and working 10-12 hour days getting loads of good things done. Not a good end to the day. Maybe I should be careful how I browse the forum in future. Just thought I'd check in and see what useful commend had been posted on the test patch thread. What I found was this spam (which was originally on the test patch thread).

Deep breath... turns off computer...
Seems to be working hard..

Scawen Wrote:I am actually interested in releasing a track editor and providing a system to automatically download track updates when the creator updates their track and textures. I think the download would be a low priced paid service (like premium skins) even if the tracks are free (paid tracks are another thing entirely). But this is absolutely impossible to supply to S2 licensed users, unless we want to discard any possibility of making money. So it would have to be an S3 thing. This type of possibility is one of the reasons why Eric and I are working hard to get to the S3 license, because it will allow us to produce and release cool things for S3 licensed users.

Scawen Wrote:I didn't really say anything new there, guys. I was just saying once more that we are interested in user created content after S3, for people who have forgotten that or missed it. It's not imminent or definite. It's something we are interested in. But how long? Think years, not months.

Perhaps we could release user editors bit by bit, to iron out the issues, rather than dumping some big unwieldy mess on you all at once. But as I say, it's not relevant now. We have to get to S3.

Think years? Jeje.. he say this today..
ive already waited too many years for s3 Sad
Reference URL's