[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
new update on westhill?
(2017-01-14 18:50)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy.

snip

Well copping just got a whole lot easier... Biggrin

(2017-01-14 18:53)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]new update on westhill?

Scawen;1917124 Wrote:New map view for open configurations and track selection screen
Scawen Wrote:Test Patch 0.6Q6 is now available with fixes and improvements!

Changes from 0.6Q5 to 0.6Q6 :

Westhill map bounds reverted to support existing layouts
NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(2017-01-14 21:00)Owl Wrote: [ -> ]NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cam, it just makes it so you can drive somewhat out of bounds again?

Do you need an adult?
New minimaps so far, nice! Smile

Maybe I am to much positive but... If then are are changing views for selection and other things... Doesn't that means that them are preparing menus and other things for have other tracks and cars?

(I haven't checked the update yet)

E:
Based on Ad shots, seema that SO it's showing the part that it not accessible (we can by adding ramps where we usually drift). Maybe coming an update soon for have access to it?
Looks nice and all, but a tad too complicated for my liking. It would be nice to have a simplified version as an optional extra.

Although, it does indeed look like the game is being modernised, slowly but finally... aha.
This came up on my FB feed with a picture of Westhill literally missing the floor due to shadows.
well at least it's progress.. the 45 degrees of steer may indicate he is looking towards tyres at the moment. he would need d to confirm the slip angles at increased steering angle to know if it would work
Finally 45 degrees of steering lock, doriftooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You mean easier doriftooo
(2017-01-15 07:55)Nathan Wrote: [ -> ]well at least it's progress.. the 45 degrees of steer may indicate he is looking towards tyres at the moment. he would need d to confirm the slip angles at increased steering angle to know if it would work

He's been working on tyre physics for years and in recent weeks he's made a lot of progress by the sounds of it.
The new mini maps look great! Though westhill looks a bit too complicated Mellow
(2017-01-15 13:46)Razz Wrote: [ -> ]The new mini maps look great! Though westhill looks a bit too complicated Mellow

It does, but I prefer to have it like this, better for know where exactly suspect is, and no imagine more or less where he is in a "flying" minimap Tongue
Lol, I told him 45 degrees of lock would be way to much for the tire model we have and the car we have to drift, we used to use 45 degrees on cars with 500HP in the the NTO days, a little lock seems to go a long way in LFS when compared to IRL, I think it will have a negative impact on drifting and many will find it boring being full throttle everywhere.
Well then maybe even I could drift on my gamepad Wink
(2017-01-15 13:58)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, I told him 45 degrees of lock would be way to much for the tire model we have and the car we have to drift, we used to use 45 degrees on cars with 500HP in the the NTO days, a little lock seems to go a long way in LFS when compared to IRL, I think it will have a negative impact on drifting and many will find it boring being full throttle everywhere.

will only.help on high angle handbrake entries the rest of the current model is fine imo.
(2017-01-15 11:42)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]You mean easier doriftooo

sry badam I have all the bragging rights, I can go full lock for most of the time on SO with 36 degrees of lock in LFS. 45 will make up for some nice KAWABATAAA entries k
lol it is still easier, try doing the stuff you can do with 45 with 36? see, it is easier to do that stuff now....
Reference URL's