[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2042 = 2024.
Yeah, looks decent.
(2018-07-24 11:13)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]2042 = 2024.

You may be like too optimistic.
(2018-07-08 21:49)Getrag Wrote: [ -> ]I think scirocco was meant to be 2.0 and you are all right it wont be a big deal anymore maybe it will be fun and most used for a week or two but thats it. The only way to reedem themselves is that they put it as a mini extra and add more bigger stuff and some old fixes as its only one car. But if they represent next update only about scirocco and say that its a big update and act like that is enough for us and we should be grateful then that is absolutely dissapointing and shameful.

It's not one car, it are 20 cars. Why people after all these years of discussion still fail to understand this is beyond me. But sadly the news of new tyre physics already has been weakened into "might not get released"-status for the 5 millionth time which makes this graphical update nice but pretty pointless. Wow effect for a few days and thats it.
What do you mean 'might not get released',they won't be released.
At this moment the majority of the community wishes for quantity over quality. Theres literally nothing massive being pushed out, and has been the same for the past years.

I'd rather have 3 new tracks in South City condition rather than 7 of the same tracks that look better.
If LFS developers would allow us to add tracks like in assetto corsa, that would change alot. Then they could focus on cars I think personally that's more needed than tracks. Smile But knowing LFS my grand chilldren will be 1st to be able to see new cars update Biggrin
@MrPixel What?.. Developer have only 3 team work? We gonna slowest update..
@GT4tube I'd be more than willing to craft or draft tracks for them. I already have a few, not including the ones in the forum thread. Pity 3 man team wants to keep it as a 3 man team with no external community help. Blegh.
Show us your work then Nova?
Nova would force the LFS team into naming the tracks "Nova's really good ..." Laugh
@Shino
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90485-N...it-layouts

Stuff that's been used in RTFR, PiranMoto, 9397, ectra. A few favourites but heck no point in mentioning.
11 (12) and counting. And 4 more in the making for end of this year and next year's season Smile

@Bez
Na I'd just want to see some new track.. don't we all. Just something new.
no one cares

Administrator Message by: BP

2.2. Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages.
(2018-08-12 07:37)AOR Nova Wrote: [ -> ]@Shino
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90485-N...it-layouts

Stuff that's been used in RTFR, PiranMoto, 9397, ectra. A few favourites but heck no point in mentioning.
11 (12) and counting. And 4 more in the making for end of this year and next year's season Smile

@Bez
Na I'd just want to see some new track.. don't we all. Just something new.

Your layouts wouldn't help by adding tracks though surely? I thought we were talking about actual tracks and track configurations? Tongue
Nova, that's not a new track that's just a layout lol
(2018-08-12 11:32)Carl Wrote: [ -> ]Your layouts wouldn't help by adding tracks though surely? I thought we were talking about actual tracks and track configurations? Tongue
Well, it's the circuit flow that's already the idea. Doesn't need to be an actual driveable modeled track Smile As a designer myself I find it inspiring to look at related stuff and just get the gist of the thing. Idea. Then create something. Layouts help in providing sources of inspiration, and probably thereafter in adding tracks.
Plus, track configs are derived on the spot, the flow connecting corner to corner should come as instinct. Not the "Tilke-Lego pieces" style.

@Shino years ago,
[Image: 014a3cf5dc48c9dcff5912d1fedc3f9c.png]

[Image: 10b3442b34d8f9d9191986545914160e.png]

But this was 5 years ago, so meh.
That seems like an interesting track Nova, nice Smile
Lol and everyone suddenly doubting. Heh.

@Razz Haven't yet named it yet, and its been so long but I think I still remember the layout. Kinda like Willow Springs/Laguna Sega. Just greener. Smile
RipGG.. This was 5 years ago mister designer mind.
transfagarasan would be a beauty for a cruise Smile

Reference URL's