[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like little details like that, but I hope this is not the only update they make.
LFS Update Be Like
[Image: 5bfab0a72aa33-LFS-Update-BeLike.gif]
(2018-11-25 14:24)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]LFS Update Be Like
[Image: 5bfab0a72aa33-LFS-Update-BeLike.gif]

you are a legend GT4Tube
Any progress is better than none in my eyes. Even small stuff like sharpening up the text.
Live for Speed, Graphics Progress Report: Autocross
https://www.lfs.net/report-dec2018-au
So awesome!

But i'm think so like this:

Progress report list:
2018 July - Westhill -(Start new graphics improvement lighting shadows)
2018 August - Blackwood
2018 September - Rockingham
2018 October - Aston
2018 November - Graphics Improvement render in-game.
2018 December - AUTOCROSS
2019 January - SouthCity
2019 February - Kyoto
2019 March - FernBay
2019 April - Start Release Test patch 0.7 (all new tracks graphics, new tyre physics and VWS maybe?).

See ya in April.

i'm right?
You spelt 2019 wrong I think you mean 3019
(2018-12-16 17:47)Shino Wrote: [ -> ]You spelt 2019 wrong I think you mean 3019

nono, early 2009
Not sure how interesting/big it is going to be, but if it is enough, maybe having it inside track schedule rotation Tongue ...
(2018-12-16 20:55)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how interesting/big it is going to be, but if it is enough, maybe having it inside track schedule rotation Tongue ...

I, for one, would welcome a spiritual successor to TC USA
(2018-12-16 22:35)Some1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-16 20:55)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how interesting/big it is going to be, but if it is enough, maybe having it inside track schedule rotation Tongue ...

I, for one, would welcome a spiritual successor to TC USA

Ahh, those were the days. You could spawn in and full throttle down the first road ever so often, and just plow 13 people at once and everyone had a good laugh, with no complaints.
Due to the limited size, you'd have "siren" on the screen literally 100% of the time.
(2018-12-17 06:41)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the limited size, you'd have "siren" on the screen literally 100% of the time.

Couldn't you just lower the warning distance for sirens and lower the escape distance for AU only? Obviously we'd still have to see if it's actually suitable or not when they fully release it but from the screen shots it looks like it has potential.
(2018-12-17 06:41)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Due to the limited size, you'd have "siren" on the screen literally 100% of the time.

Not if we reduced the range for that track.

@GT4Tube: This release won't include the VWS or the new tyre physics, this is purely a graphical update.

Not sure how it works, or how easy it is, but for the gif posted on the changelog, if you create "virtual" streets, there won't be sirens everywhere.

Maybe isn't to much interesting track, or they don't update the car slots on this track, but if they do... would be fine to drive thereTongue

That mechanism requires a decent separation between those areas, at least 1m.
I think AU CityDriving would be good for the first few weeks, then that's when people would probably get bored and hate it due to it being so small. Also I can imagine trying to get sirens to work properly on there (e.g. range) would be a pain
Thanks GGT4.
Why update Westhill while it's one of the latest tracks that got a major update?
Why not update South City/Aston/Jamaica (!)?
Doesnt seem to make sense to me.
Reference URL's