[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: YpFvv0I.jpg]
Wow ok

€: Pls dont change this to LHD :c
Oh nice.

Quote:€: Pls dont change this to LHD :c

It would actually make sense..
(2017-01-24 17:58)BP Wrote: [ -> ]Oh nice.

Quote:€: Pls dont change this to LHD :c

It would actually make sense..

+1 I think it would be weird to have right hand drive with all the fixed road signs set up for left hand driving.
Yeah I don't think we have much of a choice to be honest. We'll have to come to a conclusion internally though.
So, Boo told that i can try it on single player, i can't find the patch, guys sorry im exited i dont know what im doing
Although it would make more sense, I don't think we should change it to LHD.
Wow.. this is a big surprise haha
Wow looks nice! LHD would be nice please Smile
IMO, make it Left Hand drive, the signs are on the left, the markings are on the left, without editing your road dds's it'd look actually offputting.
For once I agree with AD on something;

Please don't make it LHD.
Just tried it, feels much more like irl place the WE, its so good
RC do this with westhill, it looks just so wrong, driving a track thats supposed to be LHD as RHD, it looks so wrong.

Whats wrong with LHD anyway?
Yeah actually making it LHD makes more sense, however it's gonna be confusing at first Biggrin

Looking forward to driving in it with new layouts! Smile
Quote:Looking forward to driving in it with new layouts! Smile

Hope that those layouts dont destroy at all the roads Smile

[Image: YpFvv0I.jpg]
(2017-01-24 18:07)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah actually making it LHD makes more sense, however it's gonna be confusing at first Biggrin

Looking forward to driving in it with new layouts! Smile

As a English man I'm in that boat with RHD, but honestly, isn't there 2 LHD's atm? Make this LHD and there'd be a 3/3 Split
(2017-01-24 18:07)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]however it's gonna be confusing at first Biggrin

Yeah it will be lol, expect a few head on collisions, but that's all part of the fun! Tongue

People adapted to the south city change quite well so it's not too big of a deal.
RHD here !

Alright alright, agree, left hand.
Its the case of changing your mindset honestly, just "This is le- Kay"
THEY KNOW WHAT LFS COMMUNITY WANTS!! wow!!!
Reference URL's