[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
adding more lock would make me use 900 degrees, 900 with 36 degrees lock feels to weak for me. Would be cool to use 900 with more
Lol, do you use a DFGT? I used 900 degrees on my DFGT and G27, your inputs must be slow, I now use 1080 degrees with my T300 and can still transition quicker than most, 45 degrees of lock is stupid for a car with such low power and the way tires heating works in LFS.

Also, Mouseman, please tell me how your "bragging rights" have anything to do with Badam being incorrect? I could easily go full lock around SO within the first six months of playing LFS, as can any competent drifter, but you seem to think you are something special with the attitude you have towards him.
No a g29, Im no pro tcr person just your average lfs noob. Your "bragging rights" don't mean my preferences are wrong..

Anyway more steering lock is cool
Sam Wrote:Also, Mouseman, please tell me how your "bragging rights" have anything to do with Badam being incorrect?
(2017-01-15 19:24)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]Your "bragging rights" don't mean my preferences are wrong..

This was aimed at Mouseman! Mouse. Man. - Banana. 4. Life, I don't see any resemblance.
I know owl silly, but can still use. His bragging rights of changing direction faster than most doesn't mean I'm incorrect.
(2017-01-15 19:35)Banana4Life Wrote: [ -> ]I know owl silly, but can still use. His bragging rights of changing direction faster than most doesn't mean I'm incorrect.

(2017-01-15 17:51)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Also, Mouseman, please tell me how your "bragging rights" have anything to do with B A D A M being incorrect?

Yeah, that bit wasn't aimed at you either... Tongue
ugh stop pls lol :-(
*irrelevant image removed*
The trolling on this forum...

[quote='Adorable' pid='234479' dateline='1484512450']
The trolling on this forum...

not trolling, banter
(2017-01-15 17:51)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, do you use a DFGT? I used 900 degrees on my DFGT and G27, your inputs must be slow, I now use 1080 degrees with my T300 and can still transition quicker than most, 45 degrees of lock is stupid for a car with such low power and the way tires heating works in LFS.
That was back in 2014 with a G27 on 900. There's no need to transition quick, that's just another reason for not being capable to drift smoothly. I have seen you drift, it's not that good as you might think, beginner level kthxbai. 6 months seems a bit too quick for anyone...well, seeing how people drift nowadays makes it obvious why ppl believe they are good - all the competition is gone. No more LFSD, no more competition, no nothing. The era of horrible taste in design is back....aaand so are the drivers because there's no more competition.
MousemanLV, we all know that you're the best on skins, on race, on drift, on everything.
Let's other explain their POV's without trying to be better than them.

Scawen decided that this can bring more chances to ppl interest on this game, and he go ahead on it
Borja pretty much nailed in on the head, you always try to prove you are better than people (When some are clearly better), Why is that Mouse? Feel a little insecure about things? Cause that is the way it looks. Also, if you look closely (I know it might be difficult for you though) you will see that the top part of my comment wasn't even aimed at you or your video, but it was in response to Bannana4life. But I guess that is just you trying to prove you are better than someone again, everyone here has already seen you try do that multiple times on this forum already and it gets a little old.
more lock = more arab drift
Any more off topic crap and i'll start raising warning levels, this isn't a thread for people to have petty little arguments.
45 degree lock was already in LFS before and it was fine. I welcome it and reverse entries back with open arms.
Liking the new maps. More detail helps for chases and cruising W00tThumbup
There was an LFS edit that made cars go up to 57 degrees lock, that was weird at first but the drifting was great.
Yeah I've used it before Stephen, was fun with lots of power and wide tires
Reference URL's