[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS Development Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read that wrong....
Following Elmo's video, it seems Scawen doesn't think this is an issue/anything has changed since G:

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1881828#post1881828

I haven't got G installed, so if anyone could try to replicate what Elmo's video shows in G (non-test patch) it would be good. I'm 95% sure driving slowly into the end of armco caused that kind of instant damage before...
I tried it once and i did receive the same sort of damage as the test patch but in the test patch it's more excessive (damage bars are red instead of orange)
Scawen Wrote:We are at the stage of working late nights, finishing things, sorting out bugs stage...

We are confident you will find the Westhill update very enjoyable. Smile

About the tyre physics, there are some good things about the new development model which improve the realism and feel. I'm looking forward to getting back onto it and getting it to a releasable state.

Looks rather believable and convincing. Kinda excited Biggrin
Maybe it will be as early as next year for Westhill then!
Quote:I'm looking forward to getting back onto it and getting it to a releasable state.

Yeah, in 2080 you will.
(2015-03-07 17:11)Toni Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm looking forward to getting back onto it and getting it to a releasable state.

Yeah, in 2080 you will.

[Image: it__s_a_trap_wallpaper_by_thegreatbrandino-d343b8c.jpg]

[Image: himZD0M.gif]
Not quite. (Click to View)
It's a non-working picture!
He promised something for holidays.
I guess we can expect two releases in the next century Smile HL3 and the next LFS update
LFS's progression:
[Image: 8bfbaNeE5R0_460sa_v1.gif]

According to Scawen a couple days ago, the Westhill update is getting very close and things going well.

He usually don't come across that optimistic so it may actually happen soon'ish now.
As much as like to defend their way of doing things, i will only believe it when it's actually there.
(2015-03-24 20:24)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]As much as like to defend their way of doing things, i will only believe it when it's actually there.
Obviously it will be finished at some point, which may as well be soon now.
I actually expect something within a couple of weeks.
Hopefully it'll be released soon.
Reference URL's