[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And sounds nice Biggrin My favorite car so far (have driven far from all cars in the game)
Favorite in game car I have had. Broke 135mph in it. Doing an R8(9F) Next! Where can I find a coupe. I only can find one or the other.
[Image: 1233246_10152225332876562_1894082277_o.jpg]

Score!
[Image: 1233168_10152225333041562_107289015_o.jpg]
Mine's finally underway, but not here before Monday ...

In the meantime, spectating other people play is the only
option Wink ie that dude http://de.twitch.tv/iamshortii
Watching that dude now, is strangely addictive Tongue
He's got to have some proper capture hardware, bearing in mind there is no software you can simply run on a PS3. Keep watching, maybe he's putting in some adult Bluray later on Wink
Damn, I'd love to watch this, but it's lagging like hell. Dunno if it's my connection (10/2), but still sucks.
I would refrain from watching the story, it is certainly the best story the gta series ever had. Done around 38/69 now and i loved every single one of them.

Edit: Btw epic map, from the reddit http://i1.minus.com/iba9TBRgXk3mFH.jpg
There are some awesome racing/cruising roads, and a shitload of offroading Biggrin
(2013-09-19 21:56)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]There are some awesome racing/cruising roads, and a shitload of offroading Biggrin
I find offroading the most awesome way of driving in this game. It's just so fun climbing those mountains in some interesting cars... sometimes falling down from the mountains because they dont have enough power Tongue
(2013-09-19 21:56)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]... offroading Biggrin

Yeah offroading is great and you actually have more grip when you accelerate slowly and build up grip than just floor it.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
No scratch Smile apart from the rear bumper lol
I wonder if you can get up those mountains with a mountainbike Ohmy
Son of a gun I just realized I missed picking up that dropped bag on the diamond heist and missed out on a ton of cash. Lol
I've made a group on social club so we can all join it when online fires up, Look for 'TC Community'. if you have a name different to lfs let me know in a message on social club so I know who you are.
I joined the TC Community crew a few minutes ago.

TC Community page on Social Club <--- Clicketh
(2013-09-20 03:49)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Son of a gun I just realized I missed picking up that dropped bag on the diamond heist and missed out on a ton of cash. Lol

ThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbupThumbup
(2013-09-20 03:49)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Son of a gun I just realized I missed picking up that dropped bag on the diamond heist and missed out on a ton of cash. Lol

Meh I did the same XD

(2013-09-20 06:59)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]I've made a group on social club so we can all join it when online fires up, Look for 'TC Community'. if you have a name different to lfs let me know in a message on social club so I know who you are.

Joined. My username is Bezlington
Joined aswell Smile
Some random photos i took,

Vespucci Beach

Del Perro Beach

Just south of the Fort Zancudo military airbase

Fort Zancudo military airbase fire department

Fort Zancudo military airbase personnel

Helicopter just after taking off from Fort Zancudo military airbase

Landscape just outside Fort Zancudo military airbase

My car at the Vinewood Walk of Fame

Vinewood Blvd. Walk of Fame

Zombie!

On top of one of the Vinewood sign letters

Palomino Highlands, Los Santos overview
Found a Nissan GTR and maxed it out Biggrin

Also my Bently Smile

My armoured Mafia LandRover Tongue

God. I want V. The game looks like awesome fun. Should be able to get it in 2 weeks from now though.
Reference URL's