[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Byebye... someone just gave me 310mil..
(2013-12-22 21:52)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]GTA Online glitching never cease to amaze me. I came down to my garage just now and saw this.... someone's cars spawned in a pile of mess in MY garage Thumbup
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

shitload of free cars? Biggrin
Hmm can't decide I want a sandking but I have all premium cars (except my tailgater) should I sell my Obey 9f? I still have Franklins buffale amazingly.
Yes you should, atleast now when Sandking is real 4WD.

Online is *Removed* up -.- i have 1347millions stupid hackers
I wouldn't mind having 1347 million.
Vincent got 2 billion from a bounty of someone, lol.
(2013-12-23 17:10)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Online is *Removed* up -.- i have 1347millions stupid hackers

Haha you won't get banned for that lol, so be happy that i can't make the good old broke makke jokes anymore. Id like some of that money lol.

But seriously can only laugh at this mess.
Also Makke and i saw a few more rank 1000's. I think this game could win the award for most hacked/glitched game ever.
Haha I'd love to hit one of those bounties. I just am sick of struggling. Rockstar really dropped the ball on this one. GTA IV also had the Dukes which was much better and my favoritish car lol.
Rockstar is basically asking people to hack the game since its so hard to get money
Yeah, earning money online is really hard and slow, while all upgrades and shit cost quite a lot... Cars ain't cheap either. Or houses. Or boats. Or planes. Or helicopters.
Merry christmas all you in LS!

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Well, some kind guy gave me 200 million last night, so I guess I got a nice Christmas present. Smile

ps, my PSN is ausgtr8
I accept money too, I have like 50k and my most expensive car is a Coquette. My PSN is RDSR-Roba Tongue

Might pop online tonight, if I have time.
Winter in LS!!!! Woooo, tomorrow there is snow incoming!!!
Some guy just gave me 1 billion dollars. Confused
I love R* for one thing at least and thats the way they put season stuff in the game... looking forward to the snow now that it refuses to come here in "cold" scandinavia Tongue
I did read social club news comments and some people are already having snow.. i didnt have 20mins ago, but i cant wait to get try it tomorrow Smile
It's a shame theyre only putting in snow for one day.

Most people wont even be on on christmas.
I wish it was a permanent weather cycle. Because rain is annoying lol
Reference URL's