[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im going to buy it and start downloading , i have low pc but at min it works Smile ! enjoy all
Biggrin
[Image: 552d541ecd4d9-GTA.png]
If any of you bought the DVD's and got problems downloading the 5GB day-one-patch - try using a free-VPN like CyberGhost and connect to a server in the US - works like a charm.
(2015-04-14 15:17)Skiddy4600 Wrote: [ -> ]To everyone enjoying GTA V on PC, take a moment to think of people like me who can't afford it Sad

Also think of the people who bought it, but because of random issues can't play it D:
12hrs played. 2hr single, last 10 hours multiplayer with friends. No problem with unpacking, or launching a game. Noone crash. Works almost perfectly. PFT I need better pc Sad
(2015-04-14 19:15)Jerkkka Wrote: [ -> ]PFT I need better pc Sad
Some shots ingame so far Smile

Luke for the love of god, go to a clothes store... Tongue
xD at all photos " Go to a clothes store "
I'm on my way shh!
Stop being a rebel, Luke.
lol.

[Image: 5CEF23B62EB6B2F3E2B9B001F4308FCF0B8274A6]

Rascar's garage!
[Image: 1C41CC14D5F862857DE1EFC3BFD4CE749E899A7A]
Drive safe...

[Image: 0qbcqBY.jpg]
So I managed to run GTA 5, but I need to turn off my antivirus before launching.
(2015-04-15 15:35)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]So I managed to run GTA 5, but I need to turn off my antivirus before launching.

Try launching it as an Administrator? There's a few bugs related to starting up that are expected to get fixed within a month.
FYI: Maximise payouts in singleplayer on the Lester assasination missions:

http://m.uk.ign.com/wikis/gta-5/Assassination_Investor
Can someone help me? The launcher says me that i need to vincule the seam acc with rockstar one.
[Image: 552eba116fd76-launcher.png]
And i click on the link , and never know how to vincule it , i have some other options of another accs to vincule , but the steam one no..
[Image: 552eba674ae9f-Rocks.png]
what im doing wrong?

Nothing jeje , behind the steam mesg where a button saying " Yes " , sorry jeje , im a little nub
(2015-04-15 19:22)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me? The launcher says me that i need to vincule the seam acc with rockstar one.
*snip*
And i click on the link , and never know how to vincule it , i have some other options of another accs to vincule , but the steam one no..
*snip*
what im doing wrong?

Nothing jeje , behind the steam mesg where a button saying " Yes " , sorry jeje , im a little nub

There's a button hiding behind the steam notification on the first pic Tongue
Only wish i could play....
(2015-04-15 20:42)Dowpy Wrote: [ -> ]Only wish i could play....

I feel for you and anyone else who can't play this epic game Tongue
Reference URL's