[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bought the stinger gt. Not a fan now that I have it. I want ride of my 9f coupe, vacca, monroe and stinger gt. But there is no way to get money back. I figured out how to remove insurance but that's it.
Bug from yesterday
My new 9F

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Nice car Thumbup

(2013-11-24 03:06)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Bought the stinger gt. Not a fan now that I have it. I want ride of my 9f coupe, vacca, monroe and stinger gt. But there is no way to get money back. I figured out how to remove insurance but that's it.

Whys that? I have fully tuned Stinger and its awesome. W00t
some more pics from the nightly mess abouts!

left to right,damo,me,paul (mates of mine)
joined in on the old stripper!
[Image: 0_0.jpg][Image: 0_0.jpg]
stevo(lowrider181) tried getting pics of him in the jet, harder than expected
was in jet and got some sunsets Smile
stevo pulling the old fingers out
me on left in bodhi and stevo in military mesa
Anybody else having problems with GTA V on PS3?

Everytime I play, singleplayer or multiplayer, the console freezes completely after about 5-10 minutes of playing. I can't even do one mission or job, and go back and save my game before it locks up completely.

The textures go bad, and the sound gets stuck. Only thing I can do, is to do a hard shut down on the PS3.

I have tried several cooling solutions. From leaving it be where it normally is, with only it's own fan cooling it. To putting it right next to an open window (2ÂșC outside) to get fresh cold air at the front intake, and having two 80mm fans placed at the top of the ps3, to suck out hot air from the vent.

Here's a drawing.
Cold intake air is marked with blue arrows, and hot exhaust air is red arrows.

[Image: XLpDl06.jpg]
Hmm, I've had no troubles. It might be the console, or disc (if you play with the disc). I had it with some game, can't remember what though.

Passed after some time and different games by itself though.
Oh well, I opened it up and cleaned it as good as I could, without seperating the cooler from the CPU and the GPU, as I'm out of cooling paste. Haven't tested it yet, but quite curious about doing so.
I think it did the trick, just had an hours of playing with no problems at all, so so far = success. Smile

Got myself a tow truck! In red of course. Smile

I do wish, that there was a way of getting rid of the rust on it though. Tongue
Also want rid of those pos cars because kids chase you with sticky bombs blow it up and you have to pay 10k to get it back.

Pipa I need to dupe your car like 3 times I lost it so I'm outta money lol
(2013-11-25 01:21)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Also want rid of those pos cars because kids chase you with sticky bombs blow it up
love people that do this, if they get me off guard i then make there lifes hell to they leave, merchant,bountys, sticky them and so on to they either message me begging to stop or leave XD, mastered the sticky bombing and driving like a idiot while in control Biggrin me in a comet/bullet/sultan rs would out do most people in a adder or enity XF , i play to much ....
(2013-11-25 01:21)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Pipa I need to dupe your car like 3 times I lost it so I'm outta money lol

Doubt i ll be on today, but probably tomorrow. Or ask ras/makke/chuck they should be able to get you one.
This game makes me realize how full of assholes are society is. I had 2 minutes left on a bounty and was in my garage and a guy somehow killed me via a jet and blew up my cars... like wtf is this.
Sucks Blade... Worst I've tried, was finally getting a freaking Tailgater, when I was omw. to my garage, some douchebag in a heli chased me while shooting at me. I dodged all the traffic and his missiles all the way along, right until I stopped to wait for the garage door to open, when he blew me up..
Damn douchebags
They will regret messing with us when we are a bunch of guys from the crew on at the same time. We chase them down again and again and again and again in all kinds of interesting ways...

Already done that many times Tongue
Yeah its kind of funny when there is one dude against 3 or more crew members W00t

My and Ras cars being fixed at local custom shop
Nice shot. Mine (blue one) is electric... bought it today and its quite fun. Got VERY fast acceleration Biggrin
I'm very disappointed with the fact it's so hard to kick/report people. 3 people in our lobby were clearly hackers (spawning with super heavy armor in tanks that wouldn't blow up, and aimbotting.) But no one could figure out how to report them. The one guy was even on foot in passive mode killing people. He went 7-0 against me becausw I couldn't kill him but he could kill me.
[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]
Anyone getting this bug? looks weird.

http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-onlin...1472501199
Reference URL's