[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never have had so much fun in GTA as now Biggrin

@Mt.Chiliad
Red chute is Ras and rainbow chute is Sarg Smile
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Are you guys ps3 or xbox?
PS3 Smile This multiplayer is so awesome lol.

Join the crew if you havent already http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/tc_community
I'm in the crew - GTDriver1230 Smile
I can probably join everyone when GTA O has stabilised.
Finally got my pics working

My online ride:
Already awesome but will be so cool when they add heists etc Tongue
I just hope i can get in soon Sad
Guys tell me, I did the cypress flats thing and what do I need to do next to pass the tutorial? I got to play normal multiplayer but when me and my mate try to join eachother, it says something like "you both need to complete GTA V Online Tutorial". /Mellow We can't do the job missions together. After retarding around 3 hours it got boring Tongue
I cant do that either.. but when i search session i will mostly get automaattisestiiii to session where crew member is.

Connection issues now though
love online, progressing quickly Smile anyone want to join a crew on xbox pm looking for a few more Wink need shooters mainly or someone with good flying skills
Rockstar Games Wrote:Update -- 5:30 PM ET 10/3/13:
We're currently working on a title update for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to address commonly reported issues with GTA Online. We hope to have it out for download as soon as tomorrow.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-u...t-Updates-

Hope that will fix the bloody thing properly.
Lets hope so! Thumbup
I'm getting really bored. No traffic variety, can't find fast cars, can't make money, even though rockstar said gta online money making will be easier than gta v
My "online" experience so far:

Day 1: Created character > fail to create session > singleplayer
Day 2: Character lost > Need to recreate > CBA > singleplayer
Day 3: Created character again > fail to create session > create own > fail to create > game hangs > kill game > start singleplayer
My online experience so far:

- Wasting time trying to go through the tutorial > Couldn't do it because I don't know what to do next.

- Trying to do job missions with my friend > Can't do because haven't passed the tutorial.

- Trying to create a crew with my friend > Both send friend request > request not shown.

This game is great.
works perfectly for me, maybes its cause your finnish? Sad
^ No. Works for me
Getting on now my PSN is Blade3562
Sarg, Makee and i are doing some jobs atm.
My jet flights keep ending with the motor cutting out and a graveyard spiral
Reference URL's