[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: actual_1438006367.jpg]

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...n-series-a
Probably best to keep the money together just in case of another 50%-off-deal.
hah, yeah.

Let's get a team together for heists tonight Smile
Guys pls move over to console I'm feeling lonely here
Lmao, I don't see that happening any time soon. It means transferring characters.. Too much work to use a console with worse graphics (my ps3 ar least)
Lol out of the blue, the mighty wheel-o-answers brought up this wonderful null-phrase:

"Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We understand the situation you are experiencing and apologize for the inconvenience that has incurred through this. We are currently investigating this matter and will keep you informed of the resolutions that can be developed through our findings.

Best regards,"
Nice, game crashed just after passing the 1st preparation mission, now my planning board looks like this

[Image: i1atQOG.jpg]

fml
OMG, 14 days with the incompetent support and I finally stumbled upon this German genius

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/com...%C3%B6sung

Now it looks like this:
[Image: 4ySe0ok.png]
Pacific Standard is apparently 2x now. Official statement is pending tho.
I'm still waiting for the 4th person to join my heist though.
Just for completeness

[Image: CLfwhb3UMAAmFnB.jpg]

[Image: CLkm7F0WgAA1Op3.png]

[Image: CLprIhvWsAAkggT.png]
[Image: CLu7uAFWwAA4g6_.png]

[Image: CLwC-kzUwAYMJx7.png]
Anyone use the LSPDFR mod yet? I wonder if it's common that you can't fly the Hydra if you choose it, at least for me it doesn't 'start'
I've played a fair amount on LSPDFR and every time i've tried the hydra it's worked, I haven't tried it in quite a while though (At least the last 2 updates) because I don't see the point in it being part of a police mod. Tongue
Surely there shouldn't be any start up buttons, just hop in and press W when ready, right? xD
Infact, I think I remember something like that happening occasionally when I got in a random police car I found out and about, never with the hydra. But no, there's no starting key it's the same as all other vehicles.

Have you got the latest version of the mod + RAGE plugin hook?
Yea, I just downloaded it tonight

It only happens on the hydra, and it happens every time I try.

On another note, I got armored Kuruma in singleplayer now thanks to a armed chase call generating one on the suspect Biggrin

It really is a cops nightmare..
Bought the game, yay. Spent the entirety of last night being raped over and over again by the same player with an indestructable car and way better weapons than me.
Anyone feel like playing?
Weekend of rebates:

[Image: actual_1441374539.jpg]

FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 4TH: ELITAS TRAVEL LABOR DAY SALE
For all weekend jet setters, the online leader in executive aviation sales is offering a 25% discount on all aircraft and sponsoring 2X RP & GTA$ payouts on all Air Races and Parachuting Jobs for aerial thrill-seekers.

SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 5TH: LEGENDARY MOTORSPORT LABOR DAY SALE
On Saturday, the purveyors of high-performance vehicles are slashing prices across virtually their entire inventory by 25%, and also staking 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Land Races.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH: DOCKTEASE LABOR DAY SALE
Whether it's a leisurely sail off the coast of Chumash you're after or a speedboat to draw stares from Vespucci Beach, the boat of your dreams is 25% off this Sunday at Docktease. And if competitive watersports are more your thing, take advantage of 2X RP & GTA$ payouts for all Sea Races.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH: WARSTOCK CACHE & CARRY LABOR DAY SALE
Cap off the long weekend with some urban warfare compliments of Warstock Cache & Carry. All day Monday, get 25% off their entire stock and earn 2X RP & GTA$ payouts in all Deathmatches.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...gta-online
Reference URL's