[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
His PSN .
They are clearly not happy when you visit the military base.

[Image: xYU3Q4N.gif]

You'll usually have several tanks, jeeps, trucks and jets sent against you if you go sightseeing within the base Tongue
(2013-09-28 01:41)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Game just rocks. Anyone found a Daemon yet?
[Image: 1266407_10152246259051562_1703458109_o.jpg]
[Image: 1270779_10152246260056562_2072375575_o.jpg]

(2013-10-06 20:31)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-06 18:55)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]sidewaysslider

Did you miss a picture or?

Because I don't really understand what's your point Confused1

on my phone lol.. latest message i thought i was reading was Luke's post for psn names
So I didn't realize there is both an M3 and an M6 in game until today. Zion vs Sentinel.

Zion Vert ftw!
Is it working?
Right now working like a charm. Lets hope it will continue to do so.
Didnt get my character back, *Removed* -.-
Lets hope it'll be stable but I can't hold my breath, I'll join once I've gone through the tutorials again. Luckily stored all my money in bank but XP and level must be restored myself
I had 19 level character (almost 20), good amount of cash, weapons and a nice house.

- All gone
Maybe we should try to be more careful from now: On the first sign that the Cloud is playing up, bail from online immediately and wait for it to stabilise. Or wait for the issue to be patched altogether
I lost everything. No money, I'm stsying offline til it's fixed. Tired of doing the same thing over and over lol
All you can do is wait and watch this topic.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-u...GTA-Online
Not going to buy any apartments with this character
(2013-10-07 14:06)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Not going to buy any apartments with this character

Good idea not to buy anything with your character while the abductions are still common. From now until everything is stabilised I'll just make random characters and do missions/races/robberies to fill up my bank since that doesn't get wiped if the characters disappear. Who knows, maybe by the time it stabilises I can afford a nice appartment.
Alright started again. I'll join you guys momentarily
Sarg and i having fun in helis
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

I burned down a car...

And apparantly the fire department heard about it
What the hell man. Completed the tutorial twice, had about 35k banked. Saved, went to join Ras, and lost everything...
Yeah weird stuff happens within Online. Not reliable at all until they manage to fix the issues.
My online stats aren't even accurate. Shows me only having made 87k when I have had much more.
Talk about reliable. I had 2 friends over this weekend, both had their own PS3. They were able to join in on a multiplayer session, I kept crashing. 5 minutes later it was the other way around; they kept crashing and I was commiting suicide (who knew driving a truck off a mountain was that awesome) because I was all alone.
Reference URL's