[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Look what is sitting in my garage... With trackers and insurance...
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
lol you're police officer now
Oh you ve been glitching, bad boy.
I find it silly that they havent just let all the cop cars in Online be stored in garages, now that its possible with the Sheriff SUV.
(2013-10-29 19:03)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I find it silly that they havent just let all the cop cars in Online be stored in garages, now that its possible with the Sheriff SUV.

Exactly.
I don't understand why not. It's just a car lol.
Love this car, still need more races if people want to help! Got about 5 or 6 with some other guys. Criminal records is a fun track with 4 people!
My new BMW..

Lol an NPC just took out his phone and grabbed a shot of it as i was pulling out of a parking lot.
Looks nice

Sargs new car, he's been naughty again.

Mine
Nice car Ras Smile

Was sailing with my butler in Russia, when suddenly submarine came from nowhere and it's cpt. Chuck Vladimir Norris told us to leave the country because we were illegally in there Sad

Also bought new car too. After that i only had money to buy new wheels..
Hey Ras want an Asea I am going to try to get one tonight.
I certainly do. You need help with it?
Going to be a bit delayed. My dad wants to watch a film. 1/4 of the way through
@pipa huh i cant get that front bumper for my buffalo how did he do that ? Tongue
Sarg and our bikes Tongue
Can someone get online to help me out? I'll get you an asea
scary ras:

my yellow beast next to ras fwd shed..

(2013-10-31 00:28)max913 Wrote: [ -> ]@pipa huh i cant get that front bumper for my buffalo how did he do that ? Tongue

It is a different buffalo.

People with a modded ps3 were able to get them into the online game. Then people used a glitch to dupe those vehicles for each other.
Nice Frank Tongue

my guy lives a 70s lifestyle, dont be hatin' Smile
Reference URL's