[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read my post again, Pipa Tongue
private party! lol

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Lmao makke

(2013-10-25 13:51)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't they fix that with the patch last week?

They also said they fixed loosing characters or items, but people still report lost stuff. So i probably wouldn't trust it.

(2013-10-25 13:59)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Read my post again, Pipa Tongue

Oh ye my bad Tongue
(2013-10-25 13:37)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck getting rid of them when you want a different car in your garage Tongue. Heard of people that got their wrong car replaced and lost good cars.

@roba collectors edition

You have to make sure you select the proper car.
Carslots are arranged
1.Kamelion
2.Sabre
3.Hotknife on far wall
4.Hotknife second from far wall
5.hotknife second closest to camera
6.Hotknife closest to camera
Bikes
1.Blue bike
2.greenish yellow bike

It literally took me over 20 minutes to get 4 hotknifes without fenders. They forgot to give the option of hood and fender removal in LSC so I had to resort to that lol.
Might replace 2 of them with the Elegy and the Carbon RS
Is there any effective way to earn anything on my own ?
(2013-10-25 16:46)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any effective way to earn anything on my own ?

Races or missions. Unless you are winning all the time, it is quite tedious to make money lately.
So get a big garage and if i see you online and got the "out of court" mission i will invite you and leave again.
Sadly the best way to make money, apart from "glitching".

(2013-10-25 17:00)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...pdate.html

Sweet already next week...
They delay stimulus package every week.. meh, dont really care. Looking forward to beach bum pack Smile
Lets hope we get some good new cars.

Also found another money farming advice, haven't tested it yet. Looks quite good though.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/..._100khour/
Seems pretty good that one. Let me know if you are doing it while im online Smile
Excellent, I should probably go farming that way with the crew Smile
Am doing it right now. It is actually pretty easy, even alone.
Need to make that mission today multiple times so i can get some updates for my rat loader.
(2013-10-25 22:16)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Am doing it right now. It is actually pretty easy, even alone.

So it works, I presume? I should probably jump on at some point today then Smile

In other news, NEVER attempt stopping a train with a dump truck: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YyiFefRDIU#t=0m8s
Jepp works very well.
Just did a few more hours in the online part. It's great fun so far. Got myself a Futo:

And my first 2-car garage:

Too bad the bulldozer can't lift the dump truck xD

I had SO MUCH TROUBLE trying to get the FIB SUV.

After thousands of bullets and 6 deaths, I got one. FOR WHAT!?

"You can't modify cop cars" "You can't store cop cars"

Yet I have a freaking Sheriff SUV in my garage which I just modified!??

ÖHFEOHFOÖEHFGGFIUFYIELGFEGFUEFGELIUFGEFE
Some online fun few days ago (Click to View)

And tonight (Click to View)
I think there is a way to get any car into your garage, but it involves glitching so i probably wouldn't try it.

Lots of pics from today

E: Awesome pics ras.
Finally managed to get a few Futos:

Storytime!

P.S. nice pics guys!

P.P.S Also, the car at LS Customs was just some random poor souls car that got stolen moments ago Tongue
Reference URL's