[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I find those all the time! Lol. In my opinion the sabre has the best car sound in the game. I reaply want an exotic but I cant make enough cash Sad someone join me after I get off work!
Same, but when i decided to get and mod one, i couldn't find them at all anymore. *sigh*

Once you get to lvl 36 do this. Really easy money. You are quite close to it.
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/..._100khour/
If I'm right I have one. Don't they spawn when you drive one? I can help you guys searching tomorrow if you want.
Nah i got it now, just meant it took me a while to find it after i decided to get one.
I need to save up for a vacca jb700 stinger and a z type.
Blade, where did u find your tailgater? been looking for one so long
Keep checking the golf course. Mine appeared first time. Other people it takes forever! It's much likelier to spawn when simeon wants it.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Some newer pics:

Sunrise at Sandy Beach

Messing on the highway

Zion Cabrio, my current favourite

Random muscle-car lol, sold already

The bumblebee, as usual in good shape

Dont walk on the highway
My new offroader hehe
As much as I like the zion, the schwartzer and tailgater are much more fun to drive!

And make I'd love that truck if you could remove the rust Sad
Yeah, rust looks awful but its so great fun to drive that thing
Hanging out with strangers on the beach

Pipa's and mine at the side of the road

R* Wrote:Update (Nov 1): Currently, we expect the next title update (1.05) addressing player progress loss issues to be available sometime early next week. Following that, we hope to deliver everyone’s GTA$ Stimulus Package before the end of next week. A big thank you to GTA Online players worldwide for your continued patience and understanding and we will continue to keep you all updated.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...pdate.html
As for the XP farmers: Makee and I recently optimised the XP produced by doing the Prison race. The winner will get 5,000 XP, the follow-up ~3,400:
Set up a 2 lap race with super-sports-cars.
They key is that player 2 must stay in lead until shortly before the finishline. Then, let player 1 pass and win the race.
The general pace does also matter but should be no problem. If everything goes well, the winner will receive exactly 5,000xp. If you swap places between races, the average income for both is still ~4,200 per race. Not bad.
Is it the one called Criminal Records where you drive around the prison?
yes
(2013-11-04 13:02)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna try that:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/...ur/cczq912
Nice. Im on now, anyone wanna join me doing this?
(2013-11-03 19:16)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I like the zion, the schwartzer and tailgater are much more fun to drive!

there is a clean version of the rebel with no rust, just really hard to find, i have one my self online Smile
(2013-11-04 13:50)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-04 13:02)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna try that:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/...ur/cczq912
Nice. Im on now, anyone wanna join me doing this?

I'd love to, but I'm only level 20. Tongue

Got a new garage and a Sultan RS.

(2013-11-04 13:54)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-11-03 19:16)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I like the zion, the schwartzer and tailgater are much more fun to drive!

there is a clean version of the rebel with no rust, just really hard to find, i have one my self online Smile

But you can't have the awesome body-mods to the rust-free one :/
Reference URL's