[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-07 16:17)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Sarg and i having fun in helis

Where did you get those from? Those can easily be used for that construction site mission we attempted, just fly to the roof and get the passengers to shoot Tongue
(2013-10-07 17:39)ReplicaSkinCollector Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-07 16:17)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Sarg and i having fun in helis

Where did you get those from? Those can easily be used for that construction site mission we attempted, just fly to the roof and get the passengers to shoot Tongue
These were in the airport, but there are a few spawn locations on the map Smile
Good to know now Tongue. My missions are getting more difficult and quite good now, they also pay quite well had 9-10k a few times now.
You are so lucky you havent lost your character at some point and managed to get a good rank by now.
Well, I didn't lose my character but aren't higher than rank 11 yet Tongue
(2013-10-07 18:25)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]You are so lucky you havent lost your character at some point and managed to get a good rank by now.

I lost my first one, but after that i always exit the game properly and it hasn't happened since although my game got stuck eventually.

I am broke now though.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
I cannot find the rat loader to save my life!

I'll never get rich with that expensive healthcare thingy lol.

beautiful Johan Biggrin
Yay timeout error so I lost my car and my money...

Also why is the crew logo now just a stupid dot. I liked my logo shirt!
Add me on PS3: LukeBridz neeed some online friends Smile haha
Too late Luke, just shut the stuff down Tongue
Very fun playing with you guys today Laugh
Indeed lol, love that guy that was interfering and we killed him at least 10+ times. Got a mad text message from him lol

I'm tired of getting killed after completing a mission then losing 4 grand because the faggot does it constantly. Not even enough time to enable passive mode.
(2013-10-07 21:11)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm tired of getting killed after completing a mission then losing 4 grand because the faggot does it constantly. Not even enough time to enable passive mode.

Do it before a mission, then when the mission ends run into a spot where no car can kill you and put the money in the bank.

Had that one guy that tried it on me, but i had passive on. Thought it was a *Removed* move so i killed him a few times and put passive back on. This is him.

Where did you get that cargobob btw? Tongue
I have no idea. Rascar led us to that place with the submarine and when i dived to get into it again i ran out of air and died. When i respawned it was right next to me. Must be somwhere at the docks.
That session was awesome. Found some nice vehicles including that cargobob. Was so fun lol.

Pics:

Sarg on Mount Chiliad

When we arrived at the docks on jetskis

Pipa lifting one up.... with Makee on it Tongue

Sarg and i on a truck that Makee were driving around in

...then Pipa joined us
That Cargobob operation was so awesome Laugh