[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To bad you can only have one house at the same time
but now its been working properly for me.
Even went for a drink to the stripbar with Ras Tongue
[Image: e3uj.jpg]
Seems to be saving everything but my cars properly
Whoever plays with me next an ai put a 9k bounty on me for stealing his car lol. Not a person, but an AI lol.
Yeah I had a couple of bounty's on my head aswell for stealing cars from an AI. Tongue
And on the day that I was unavailable you guys had a lot of fun... Mellow
I trust that online was smooth yesterday?
Yeah was pretty smooth. Server performance seems good, but the character deletion is still in the game Tongue
Alright about to hop on, who wants my 9k bounty?
If nobody kills you while you have the bounty, (dunno what time) you get the bounty amount to yourself.
(2013-10-08 13:02)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]If nobody kills you while you have the bounty, (dunno what time) you get the bounty amount to yourself.

Well in that case I'm doing missions and hiding lol
Joined about three guys a while ago that were money farming Base Invaders. 25k every time we completed it, was pretty rewarding. So if you ever see that one pop up take it.

Spoiler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9KHfrJ0w
I'm so *Removed* tired of dropping a car off to be sold then leaving los Santos customs to be killed. Even if passive mode is on....
People are *Removed* idiots in Online today.
That guy we kept killing has a lag switch. He'd clearly die on my screen but he would kill me and survive... People are already cheating.
Yeah freeroam is a bit like DayZ, would be awesome if passive mode would actually work and also work inside the car so you can have some relaxing interaction/exploring.

On a sidenote you can insure the noose police jeep. Get 4 star wanted in the country and you can take it to the ls custom and track/insure it for free.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
And *Removed* this bounty system. Literally the entire time we've been on I have had a bounty on me...

I have $0 and can buy nothing because of it,
At this rate, we should stick to closed crew sessions, where no idiots can ruin our fun Tongue
And im poor as *Removed* after being in a deathmatch with several noobs.
How to remove photos from gallery?
someone come play with me? Sad
Few tips:

Stay in passive mode and stand somewhere where no car can get you. Building, high wall, enclosed by walls or something tall that can not be driven up.
Check the big map if anybody comes near you. If they do, get out of the car and get somewhere safe.

I do missions and races to get my money+points up and when nobody is at the tuning shop i quickly cash in a car.

+1 to crew only
Reference URL's