[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll just leave this here in case anyone has batshit insane video cards Tongue

Graphics are overrated. I'm running at lowest settings, downed from 1920x1200 to 1440x900 all because my 6 year old CPU is starting to become a tad lazy lol. My R9 270X isn't even running at 30% while the CPU is running at 100% at those settings. Getting between 45-65 fps.

Ste, how many FPS do you get?
Usually at least 50 outside, sometimes dips to high 30's. I usually get over 60-70 indoors.
damn this game looks beautiful :3
[Image: jLnt7cHuXU2H4s8fhGWIvg_0_0.jpg]
Native Trainer has been released which allows us to do many things in Singleplayer
http://gtaforums.com/topic/788343-gtavre...pt-hook-v/

This has also opened up for the first modding possibilities with the included Scripthook and Asiloader. Just like GTA4.
Would anyone be up for a crew session Friday evening/night for some cruising and general messing about + any jobs we decide?
Sounds great ras.
I'm there! Smile
I'd love to but I always go out on a Friday night. Depending on when it starts, I may be able to join for an hour or so.
Will try to get on rather early. I may have to get to bed not very late due to plans early saturday.
Now a days we have hackers in Multiplayer. That sucks. Hopefully they get banned. 1 hacker ruined my game... They SHOOTING Money??? wtf is that??? And they spawn Trees in road, using godmode etc... But money?...
(2015-04-29 18:14)Jerkkka Wrote: [ -> ]Now a days we have hackers in Multiplayer. That sucks. Hopefully they get banned. 1 hacker ruined my game... They SHOOTING Money??? wtf is that??? And they spawn Trees in road, using godmode etc... But money?...

Yes +1 when released Trainer native work on Online!

Stupid shit hack trainer native. I cant kill people are god mode.

Hate! Sad

GTA V Online RIP.

And that's why we play in crew lobbys.

FOV mod breaks multiplayer.
R* removed ASI mods support yesterday.
The ENB effects still work, with little to no performance loss. Makes a huge difference as well.
PSA, Looks like people using mods and/or cheats (FOV mod/Trainer/anything that hooks into the game) are being dished out 2 week bans, myself included.

GG Rockstar.
@SLiiDE Did you use it in GTAO, or only in SP ? I'm being curious if they can detect SP mods through something.
You can do whatever you like in single player. Just don't go online with the mods installed..
(2015-05-02 11:10)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]You can do whatever you like in single player. Just don't go online with the mods installed..

Be careful with mods.. Some people are saying they have been banned for using them on single player..

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/com...for_using/
Reference URL's