[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New content DLC coming soon!!

[Image: actual_1393357340.jpg]

The Business Update Coming Next Week, Tuesday March 4th

A few awesome quotes
R* Wrote:Thrill-seekers and weekend warriors can hop in any of three all-new, blazing fast sports cars: the Albany Alpha, Dinka Jester and Grotti Turismo R... or take to the skies in the new Vestra airplane.

[Image: actual_1393357486.jpg]

R* Wrote:Dress for success with formal and business casual attire options like new suit jackets, slacks, glasses, heels and blouses, or don new all-business hairstyles and currency themed tattoos.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...ek-Tuesday
Woooow, must earn some money now.. that plane looks awesome and im in love with that yellow beast. Loving it R*!

I just hope that it wont be overpriced Sad
Oh nice finally something to spend money on again.

Quote:And stay tuned for details about our upcoming Business Update Event Weekend as well as more info to be revealed on future updates including Online Heists, the Capture Creator update, new Assassination and Flight School missions for Story Mode and much more...

Heist tut tut. Guess they will never arrive.
We were able to download all my stuff on my buddies console. So now maybe we will play occasionally lol
Gah, I'm already broke as it is and these cars are rolling out. Looks like I'll need to do some grinding...
I guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend then Smile
Monies!!
Haha Thumbup

Haha, cool!

This is why we need to be one TS when we play! So far, only Pipa and I have been on TS when playing!
Hearing the laughter, shouting and banter is half the fun! Much better than crappy typing, lol.
Wauw great video!
This is the view when i enter my home..
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

That sea looks very nice.
(2014-02-28 15:51)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, cool!

This is why we need to be one TS when we play! So far, only Pipa and I have been on TS when playing!
Hearing the laughter, shouting and banter is half the fun! Much better than crappy typing, lol.

Viper also likes to share one of his random sex stories once in a while, definitly worth listening to Tongue.
I'm definitely staying away then Tongue
I would but my PC isnt on the same room with my PS3.

How about in game voice chat?
(2014-03-01 09:30)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]How about in game voice chat?

We ve tried it a few times, but it's horrible. The quality is just rubbish.
Ah shame :/
Makee! I can set difficulties to Hard once again!
I'm on $667k and climbing! LET'S GO!!1!!11!!11!!ONE!!11!!ELEVEN!!1!!!!!11!!!1!!!
Like the new clothes and the plane. Please bring the PC version out Rockstar?

K16
Had some fun with a couple of friends, I took some random pictures:

And we stole a few Jet's, flying above the other people is quite intimidating I guess Wink
And finally a little tour trough Los Santos, with our 4x4's, fun big time, started in the morning, ended in the next morning Biggrin
Nice pics!

A few of us TCCD guys had some fun last night and today...

I drowned my poor car by accident

Nice sunset

Makke protecting us

Red clouds

Moonlight

Makke and i getting haircuts

The results (well, my result seeing as Makke kept his hat on...)

Then we went clothes shopping

Later on we went flying in the sunset

Next day (ingame) we took the parachutes out
Reference URL's