[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ras... after those screen shots, I just simply gave in...

I have my copy for the PS3 that I bought about an hour ago.
I know, I blabbed about not getting 2 copies, but my flatmate and I went half's on it.
Still got the Atomic Blimp DLC, even tho I thought that was only a pre-order privilege. So yeah, installed, was nite shift last nite and still not been to bed, looks like I won't be visiting there for the next day or so, lol.

V for the win! (Click to View)
Finally ordered... woohooo will be here on mondaySmileSmile
Has anyone seen these short videos?
His channel is full of this stuff, mainly Skate 3 glitches.
Because REASONS (Click to View)

(2013-09-20 08:28)-Viper^ Wrote: [ -> ]I joined the TC Community crew a few minutes ago.

TC Community page on Social Club <--- Clicketh

Just joined in. ZipppyArt92
The one where he dies on the ATV is HILARIOUS.
(2013-09-20 14:16)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Found a Nissan GTR and maxed it out Biggrin

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

WhaT Name a car? no real name! lol.
Tried to do a realistic fire engine response. Sort of shows how big the world is since it took me 7:30 mins to drive out of town, and i werent even to the far south of the city (furthest away from the countryside)

(2013-09-21 11:01)GT4 Wrote: [ -> ]

*snip*

Elegy RH8 by Annis Smile
Very nice vid ras Smile
(2013-09-21 11:01)GT4 Wrote: [ -> ]

Nissan GTR...

[Image: Nissan-GT-R-9.jpg]

Also love how the AI actually move for you at lights and stuff they have improved them alot!
Really Bez? Thats awesome!
Doesn't everyone have the RH8 as a special car anyways? Also all my garages were unlocked by default I didn't have to buy them?
My PS3 died last night. FML.
Franklins bike a bit stuck

First time I've felt opposed to something in a game, the torture scene. I felt bad for the poor guy Unsure
(2013-09-22 11:47)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]First time I've felt opposed to something in a game, the torture scene. I felt bad for the poor guy Unsure

Administrator Message by: BP

Spoiler added. Thanks!
Put spoilers in spoiler tags for future reference. It's a good forum function, utilise it please.
last mission spoiler alert but will help all for sure, you must read if you want to keep all the players alive
Just as i was about 2km from the last cutscene, driving up the ocean with the sun setting, baker street came on. Brilliant story.
Feel free to add me on XboxLive Bezlingt0n ready for GTAonline Smile (Its a zero not a O)
Just completed the story. So awesome and breathless game Biggrin Now to get on with the free roam fun and stuff.
Reference URL's