[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Resuggesting this, but try altering your power plan. Maybe you have it on the normal mode, but instead of that, put it on High Performance. It may actually work. Also, it may sometimes be good to update your graphics card's drivers.
FIXED. http://www.nvidia.de/Download/Find.aspx?langW00te
Just downloaded the new GTA 5 update from there. 60 fps without drop now! Smile
the link doesnt show you something but just the search for something, did you download the ready for gta v driver or what exactly did you download what fixed the probs Smile
(2015-04-18 09:35)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]If you already are in a crew. Don't worry you can join multiple crews and there is no need to set it as your primary one.

Thx Pipa, I didn't know that.
i have the newst nvidia driver for GTA. It didnt help at all Sad well gona try to run the GTA soon, just got it downloaded again...
Hey,

Is anyone else having problems when joining friends? I either get "Failed to find a compatible session containing friends" or "session timed out".
It rarely works and it often takes me and my friend half an hour to just get playing together...

Also, where can I find pictures taken with Snapmatic? Is it only possible to view them in the in-game gallery?
(2015-04-19 18:17)Skrube Wrote: [ -> ]Also, where can I find pictures taken with Snapmatic? Is it only possible to view them in the in-game gallery?
They are on the Social Club site.
I didn't quite get the swimming part on PC? I jumped in the water from docs to avoid getting shot, and then I drowned because I couldn't get up >_>
S + shift to go up. W = Shift to go down.
I can't find cars:

i want this:
-Blistac
[Image: blistacompactf.jpg]
-Roosevelt
[Image: rooseveltf.jpg]

Where? i want get it! Sad

Mobile shop cars no Blistac other why? on GTA Online.
You can't get Roosevelt anymore. It came with dlc on last gen and was only few days or a week for sale.
You can only buy the Dukes and Blista if you transferred your account from one system to another.
Ohmy i need this

And who dont?
Uf jajaja it looks very good , but wiil be to much expensive , but looks very good
Today, i've managed to increase my FPS from 50-60 to 70-90 (in the benchmark) and change texture quality from Normal to Very High, basically getting a prettier game.

Basically, i followed this guide
http://www.lcpdfr.com/topic/49675-how-to...rformance/

My specs:
CPU:Intel Core i5 2320k 3GHz
GPU:Nvidia GeForce GTX760 2GB
Ram:6GB

So not really a high-end gaming PC, and it doesn't even meet the recommended specs. Shows how well this game is optimized.

My graphics settings now:

[Image: 2015_04_20_00001.jpg]
[Image: 2015_04_20_00002.jpg]
[Image: 2015_04_20_00003.jpg]
Cheers for that Ras, I copied your settings and made a few improvements as we have quite similar setups. Tongue
You're welcome Smile

A few shots from after i changed those settings... (little story spoiler down below)

Just in-case. ~Howlin Wink (Click to View)
Nice guide ras. You can also run a benchmark to see how much fps you are getting in different game situations. Just go to the graphics settings and look on the bottom right what key you need to press.

In my experience the geforce experience optimized settings were quite good, but i sometimes had drops to ~40fps [during heavy rain mostly], so i lowered a few settings and got a solid 60 - 90 fps.

They really did an outstanding job with the pc version.
That is the benchmark i was on about Smile
Reference URL's