[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bloody hell, this looks epic

!caution

More info
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...p_03062015

R* Wrote:BONUS ROUND
For the financially ambitious there are a few ways to increase the income from Heists in a major way. First off, each Heist has its own Elite Challenge which, upon completion, will yield a substantial cash bonus. These can be completed multiple times, but be warned: they're no cakewalk.

On top of that, there are Special Heist Completion bonuses that can only be achieved once per person, but will add some serious zeros to your bank balance. They are as follows:

First Time – Completing each Heist Finale for the first time, will net you a bonus cash reward
All In Order Challenge – Complete all Heists in order, including Setups, to receive a $1,000,000 cash bonus
Loyalty Challenge – Complete all Heists, including Setups, with the same team of players to receive an additional $1,000,000 bonus
Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

The one-off bonus challenges are linked to in game awards. You can mo

Looks like we will be able to earn some serious money.
(2015-03-06 18:42)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Criminal Mastermind Challenge – Complete all Heists, in order, with the same group of players, without losing any lives, to receive a massive $10,000,000 bonus

I can see how that one will haunt us.
Yeah haha. Much rage will happen.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Anyone up for doing a cruise some time soon on PS4 ? (Considering thats the console I have the game on Tongue )
Some recent shots of mine
Great shots ras and makke.

New vehicles look lovely, but i guess they will be very expensive.
Some images found via reddit

Merryweather Mesa will now be purchasable and the Prison Bus as well
[Image: warmart_tilesheet06.png]

The Kuruma
[Image: kHxb2yz.jpg]

[Image: 5Z8tRO0.jpg]

New Sandking-like car, the Guardian
[Image: H6dKD2P.jpg]

[Image: cHQtJqO.png]

New "old" car, the Casco
[Image: vKHDfJF.png]

All these pics are leaked apparently.
Last trailer before the big day!

ive had the mesa before since 2013. im downloading heists now and its killing me! im excited but yet it takes 4 hours to download! i should expect to see a lot!
You've always had to steal it from the Merryweathers after calling them on someone (or yourself). Now you will be able to just purchase it.
No, at night next to the military base i took it and saved it Tongue. but the heists update is killing me its 4 hours omg! i hope 9 million is enough/ lol
All cars : http://imgur.com/a/Ed9NN

It seems they unlock during your progression of all heists. At the moment you can only buy the bike and Guardian. And the first heist is only for two people, guess it's some sort of tutorial.
Awesome vehicles. My update is downloading, but seems awfully slow. Might not be on until tonight.
Makke and i have already done the 1st [tutorial] heist and it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to try the next.
https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-.../200426246

Guess thats why it still won't work Ras. All systems show "limited" and have problems.
Yep, hope they say Up when i wake up lol.
I did the first heist, its a tutorial. Now im on the second one and so far i've gotten the Velum, the prison bus, but still i have to get the files and move on. It took me 2 hours with my friends but i swear it gives an awesome feeling and its so fun! I've so far unlocked the armored kuruma. I want to unlock that jeep with a mounted machine gun on top. Which heist is that?
hey guys any of use play gta v on xbox 360 let me know im getting live tomorrow so im keen to play again
Reference URL's