[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2013-10-10 19:55)ReplicaSkinCollector Wrote: [ -> ]We should play golf sometime, could be fun Tongue
When I played alone, I gained a lot of RP from it, I don't know if it gets a multiplier for a full game but doesn't hurt to try xD

I did it once, and I bailed out shortly after my golf-cart dissapeared, lol. Could be a nice thing to do with some friends though.. Knowing some of us will end up in the hospital with a golf ball (or even worse: golf club) sticking up his/her ass.
I love the hotknife so much fun!
Stupid collectors edition vehicles Sad

some online experiences;
Phoneboxes are epic especially when your friend is in there/on top of it and you run it over with a truck. Biggrin
Should be enough to get an appartment and some cars when added to my current stash in my bank Laugh
Ah, compensation. Thats very nice of them Smile
Oh yay!

Very nice and fair of them, as many has lost lot of hard work! Money, houses, cars etc.
Thats awesome, now I can finally get a 6 car garage. As I'll probably die way too much to save up for some investments into the stock market..
Someone wanna play some crew missions tonight?
That compensation is so nice, gonna buy that 205k apartment and guns and cars and and..
How come you, makee and ras can't hear me? Did you set your chat settings (hold select) to nobody?
I mute everyone ingame because it's way too loud, and as i have the game sound through the TV, i'd rather not the whole house can hear your strategies. Will keep it that way until Rockstar implement a voice volume control.

Btw i can still hear everyone when i set it to Nobody in the Select menu, so i have to mute people individually. Might report this to Rockstar Support.
Isn't it best to be in like TS while playing?
(2013-10-11 18:48)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]How come you, makee and ras can't hear me? Did you set your chat settings (hold select) to nobody?

I do hear your, but not very well Unsure there should be option to adjust volume.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
How do you acces your phone in the garage Blade?

(2013-10-11 20:39)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-11 18:48)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]How come you, makee and ras can't hear me? Did you set your chat settings (hold select) to nobody?

I do hear your, but not very well Unsure there should be option to adjust volume.

That. I had the G35 headset of Paul on 100% yesterday and everyone was still so damn quiet. Mellow
F yeah!

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Apologies about the truck on that mission haha.
Instinct made me take the wrong truck xD
So you were the one that blew me up, I was already wondering why the *Removed* I blew up that quickly, lol.

(2013-10-11 20:24)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't it best to be in like TS while playing?

Agreed, not everyone (including me) has a PS3 compatible headset. Plus it works a bit better.
Reference URL's