[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why haven't we done a car show?
(2013-10-10 00:13)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Why haven't we done a car show?
We could arrange a closed crew session where we get as many crew as possible on and meet up in our custom rides for photoshoot, cruising and partying Tongue
Had the 25k mission pop at least 3 times now, guess we got some limited money farming Tongue.

@max913 You left about 5 secs before we finished the job and got 25k. Or you lost connection?
yeah i know just got my internet back Confused
i was so mad Tongue
Yeah that sucks.

@blade YOU JELLY NOW? Thought you were looking for it online.
[Image: 0_0.jpg]
All these are from Online..

Parachuting above LS

Swimming in the evening

Beach party later that night

Got a few tattoos done by this guy

Shopping

Current garage
(2013-10-10 14:33)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that sucks.

@blade YOU JELLY NOW? Thought you were looking for it online.

@pipa, you better keep your apartment and garage locked because I'm coming for it!

Online now. I'll be in my Khamelion Hotknife or Tailgater
Well this is new, I was killed while I was joining a mission and it cancelled it as I died
Edit: Awaiting Pipa's selfies while he was on top of a truck I was delivering Laugh
We made a closed crew session now, so annoying people that kill on sight. Everyone in the TC crew should be able to join.
Awesome, coming in! Everyone on TS?
Uh oh, now how do you rejoin the closed crew session after having left it for a mission?
Just find one of us in the Friends tab and click Join Session.
Didn't work anyway we had a sort of deathmatch/trolling session lol. Was good fun though.
Mhm, there is only 3 interiors for apartments.
We should play golf sometime, could be fun Tongue
When I played alone, I gained a lot of RP from it, I don't know if it gets a multiplier for a full game but doesn't hurt to try xD
Or have a legitimate cruise without ramming or killing Tongue
(2013-10-10 00:16)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-10-10 00:13)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]Why haven't we done a car show?
We could arrange a closed crew session where we get as many crew as possible on and meet up in our custom rides for photoshoot, cruising and partying Tongue
I still think that would be nice to do Biggrin
(2013-10-10 19:47)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Mhm, there is only 3 interiors for apartments.

Same for garages.
2, 6 and 10 cars
Just realized something nice.

On Snapmatic photos where music were playing at the time they were taken (car radio, apartment radio etc), there will be a Spotify popup with that very song so you can listen to it while looking the photo Tongue
Reference URL's