[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Max Settings + 2.500x scale + 4K + 8xMSAA Over 22gb VRAM? wtf.

[Image: 51D7C51E7C4E956D37C759B87F345BC79FB63D8F]

Tested settings: (Click full screen and look comparison image)

A-(1.000x 4xMsaa): 73fps
[Image: SiJAJgq.jpg]

B-(2.000x 2xMsaa): 32fps
[Image: 2MI7qUD.jpg]

C-(2.000x 2xMsaa High Shadow Resolution): 18fps
[Image: PMSmnXy.jpg]

0-(0.500x 4xMsaa) 131fps:
[Image: ZQDWu7g.jpg]

1-(1.000x 4xMsaa) 81fps (High Shadow Resolution):
[Image: a4HRv5m.jpg]

2-(1.000x 4xMsaa) 92fps:
[Image: w2qgUT1.jpg]

3-(1.500x 4xMsaa) 50fps:
[Image: 7rluz0M.jpg]

4-(1.500x 2xMsaa) 60fps:
[Image: s00OxMm.jpg]

5-(2.000x 2xMsaa) 35fps:
[Image: V933Fj8.jpg]

6-(2.500x 2xMsaa) 21fps:
[Image: Fj3VUji.jpg]

Not sure if you guys knew, but rockstar is releasing a new update and it's AWESOME!

Freemode Events in Grand Theft Auto Online are a new advancement in open world gameplay, giving players access to a range of seamlessly integrated games and challenges in GTA Online’s Freemode. Taking full advantage of the latest generation of consoles and PC hardware, there are no menus, lobbies, or load times ( NO LOADING TIMES! WHAT?! ) – just an open Freemode session filled with Friends, Crewmates, rivals, and randoms where spontaneous and chaotic new games and challenges will appear.

For more information, see the rockstar newswire;
More info about the update

I saw this the other, it looks epic
(2015-09-11 14:23)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if you guys knew, but rockstar is releasing a new update and it's AWESOME!

Freemode Events in Grand Theft Auto Online are a new advancement in open world gameplay, giving players access to a range of seamlessly integrated games and challenges in GTA Online’s Freemode. Taking full advantage of the latest generation of consoles and PC hardware, there are no menus, lobbies, or load times ( NO LOADING TIMES! WHAT?! ) – just an open Freemode session filled with Friends, Crewmates, rivals, and randoms where spontaneous and chaotic new games and challenges will appear.

Awesome? If they'd do something against the thousands of hackers, that would be "awesome". But this is just a little update of new random jobs. Those jobs that appear way to rarely to be any fun or useful.
still 30 players online?
I play on PS4 and I haven't seen hackers.
(2015-09-11 15:31)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]I play on PS4 and I haven't seen hackers.
PC is full of them because it's so easy on that.
Well, no more updates for Ps3/Xbox360.. they reach the max updates for those specs..
Addon DLC Mods!!!

Singleplayer toys = irrelevant

At least for me.
Same, Chuck.

Online is where the fun's at.
But just negative: (My option)

-Arcade handling (why no both make two Arcade and Sim in options mode, would be amazing! (Rockstar didn't think what shame featured game bit lazy... Arcade is crap so boring driving like toys! D:
-Online limit 30 players and random server system from console.

GTA 4 was a great sim, people hate it's handling because they're kids and they don't understand.

;(
I got 500$ and a few RP for just participating in an event, I like the update so far, haven't explored everything yet.
(2015-09-15 11:58)GT4tube Wrote: [ -> ]But just negative: (My option)

-Arcade handling (why no both make two Arcade and Sim in options mode, would be amazing! (Rockstar didn't think what shame featured game bit lazy... Arcade is crap so boring driving like toys! D:
-Online limit 30 players and random server system from console.

GTA 4 was a great sim, people hate it's handling because they're kids and they don't understand.

;(

GTA4 maybe closer to a "sim" than 5 is, but it's still a few light-years behind. Even for its time.
You have to admit though, having that Cadillac suspension on the sports cars in GTA 4 was ridiculous!
My favorite online freemode event is King of The Castle!
Gonna Jump on now if anyone wants to come!
hm, I'm not sure if I want to download GTA through Steam or get it on CD.
I have CDs and had a 3 hours of installation then a few Go of updates. That is the best option for me to put GTA V real quick on my computer. I was quite angry that there is no nude picture behind the map .. kidding.

Then I compressed and saved my GTA V folder on my external so if I need to re-install the system or something break I have it Tongue I would just need to install rockstar social club.
Reference URL's