[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love it!

New car
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Makee landing

At the market

Climbing a mountain
Nice pics Ras, you've always got good pics whenever you play GTA! Smile
Awesome pics again.
Must say the "snapmatic" was a great idea from rockstar Tongue
(2013-11-18 05:22)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]Must say the "snapmatic" was a great idea from rockstar Tongue

Well, that 96 pics per player limit wasn't. I hit mine yesterday. Pretty pathetic, considering that the average image-size is about 35KiB.
Id prefer if they were saved on the harddrive and you could upload them by yourself.
Finally got the Tailgater! Thumbup

Also, could someone sort out my ranking? I see that my Colaplus account (which is mine) has been promoted to Lieutenant, but that doesn't make me able to do anything, as my GTA V account is my littlebrothers, called "Sandcat4444". That is the account I am using in GTA V and GTA Online and on PSN. :-P
Promoted Smile, anybody else need promotion? We still have 10 people that joined the team, but i have no idea who they are and if they are from TC.
Sarg's parking lot

Chillin' on the beach Smile
How did you do that? Nice shot.
no idea what a promotion does, but sure!
You are already promoted Johan
Well promotion in this case probably sounds way too important. The crew is set up so that everyone can join it, then they let us know who they are and we promote them.
If they fail to do that we can kick them, because they are obviously not part of the TC Community.
Currently there are 10 people who are not promoted, will remove them later.
So if anyone has forgotten to let us know, object now.
I'm 'Drivesober' if I could be promoted would be good! Biggrin
(2013-11-18 17:57)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]How did you do that? Nice shot.
Thanks. I just backed up to them in the car as they were already standing there Smile
Beach Bum update

Nobody will question my sexuality anymore

(2013-11-18 18:40)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I just backed up to them in the car as they were already standing there Smile

Ah nice
LOL Pipa. So attractive.
Installed title update, now gimme my beach vehicles lol.

The Bodhi is now in the shop Sad now it's worthless in my collection. SCREW YOU ROCKSTAR!
Reference URL's