[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been happy with the GTA IV physics so i wouldn't mind if they just used that and maybe tweaked it a little, to the better hopefully.
Looks amazing, shame it's only for console.
(2013-07-09 14:51)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I've been happy with the GTA IV physics so i wouldn't mind if they just used that and maybe tweaked it a little, to the better hopefully.

The one thing that kept me from absolutely loving GTA IV was the crappy steering. I just want to cruise peacefully, not swerve from left to right with a little tap of the controls.
OMG, Very nice especiely the thing with when you do a bank robbery you can go and buy what you want cars, style them, and stocks also now Ohmy
(2013-07-09 16:53)Sinoco Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-09 14:51)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I've been happy with the GTA IV physics so i wouldn't mind if they just used that and maybe tweaked it a little, to the better hopefully.

The one thing that kept me from absolutely loving GTA IV was the crappy steering. I just want to cruise peacefully, not swerve from left to right with a little tap of the controls.
With a controller the steering is lovely in GTA IV. Obviously it sucks when on keyboard.
It exploded. Might do again when I get the game.
i still think there should be only one main character :/
This is simply just awesome.
(2013-07-09 14:35)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]Makes GTA IV looks like a pile of garbage. Though, I hope GTAV has proper driving physics, they weren't too bad in GTA IV so there's no reason they should "accidentally" downgrade.

Remember Test Drive Unlimited 2? =)

Looks like a beast of a game though! Gonna definitely get it when it comes out for PC!
Might just have to rebuy a ps3 and sit it next to my pc for this game...

Why you say? Because it will take a good 5 months for them to port over a shit console version to pc, then take donkeys years to do updates.
I guess I would get around to beating GTA IV. Given the circumstances of my parents around the house, I don't play it due to my parents likely slaughtering me if they find out I play it.
(2013-07-09 19:35)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]i still think there should be only one main character :/

Yeah, I'm not sure if I like the other cast rampaging around while I'm casually cruising and putting new rims on my car.
(2013-07-09 15:10)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing, shame it's only for console.

The PC version is rumoured to be out in Q1 2014.

The question is, can I trust myself not to get it on console and wait for the PC version, or just get it on PS3 now and see what happens later with the PC version Unsure.

I only really ever played GTA IV with a controller, but used the mouse to aim. The other thing to consider, will the graphics be comparable on PS3 to the PC version, or will they be somewhat worse to compensate for the lower (?) graphics power?
(2013-07-12 04:48)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-09 15:10)Hexta Wrote: [ -> ]Looks amazing, shame it's only for console.

The question is, can I trust myself not to get it on console and wait for the PC version, or just get it on PS3 now and see what happens later with the PC version Unsure.

I only really ever played GTA IV with a controller, but used the mouse to aim. The other thing to consider, will the graphics be comparable on PS3 to the PC version, or will they be somewhat worse to compensate for the lower (?) graphics power?

Well, the gameplay video was shot using a PS3 so you'll see roughly what it'd be like. If there is ever a PC version (there probably will be), I'd hope it has even better graphics.
(2013-07-12 04:48)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]

I think it will be just like GTAIV with its graphics. Textures have way higher quality on the PC compared to the console version.

I'm having the same problem though, either get it on the console and regret not having it on the computer later on, while I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy the scenery more on my PS3 than I will on my computer, as my computer won't even run GTAIV on 1024x768 on low and a tiny bit of medium (without AA).
I think ill buy a PS3 just for GTAV, just a cheap pre-owned slim, buy the game when it comes out and enjoy it, until they release a good version of it on PC. Then just keep the PS3 for GT and other games that aren't on PC.
heli looks so stupid
Reference URL's