[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my second player, did you know tthey share banke accounts!
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Somebody want to help me with races and 1 air race? I need some final parts and paints!
Joining after coffee. Are there any short air races at all?
Yes, Helicopter courses and plane courses
(2013-11-01 07:43)Fast 4 Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, Helicopter courses and plane courses

Read again, he asked for "short" air races Tongue
Where do you find the Obey Tailgater's, Blade? I'm really keen on getting one.
(2013-11-01 13:13)Cola Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you find the Obey Tailgater's, Blade? I'm really keen on getting one.

The most likely place for me to find them is at the car park at the golf course, though they don't often pop up.
Other people have reported the parking areas behind the Vespucci Beach Tennis Court plus the Helicopter Area parking spaces.
@Blade, why do you need air race?
(2013-11-01 13:54)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]@Blade, why do you need air race?

Only way to get the military flat paints! Didn't know that until last night lol.

My obey tailgaters came from the golf course and ine was a high priority car I stole lol.

Saving for a 9f vert. Want something sporty-ish[/align]
So I was just kicked froma gta online session for driving around looking for a car? Didn't shoot anyone, didn't attack anyone, didn't even have a wanted level?

Yes when someone harrass and spawn kills me they can stay? This game makes no sense.
(2013-11-01 17:09)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]So I was just kicked froma gta online session for driving around looking for a car? Didn't shoot anyone, didn't attack anyone, didn't even have a wanted level?

Yes when someone harrass and spawn kills me they can stay? This game makes no sense.

Same.....

I just escaped cops, harmed no other player, was running towards my car and "You were kicked from the session"
I think its connection issue.
I cannot beat base invaders. I have spent 7k on sticky bombs and armor. But everytime I steal the cargobob these ai become sharpshooters and can't miss. Not fun.
Easiest way i found was to take a fast car and jump into the base from one of the hills in the north(it does look like a ramp from far). You will need to enter the plane and get out again in order to start the mission though.
Then drive around while sticky bombing the jets. After the last one blew up drive into the cargobob hanger and stop on his right while it is facing you.

When you have driven in quick enough, there will be no troops behind you and the other 3 people in the hangar won't be able to shoot you from that position. Just get into the passenger side and fly off, the cargbobs cockpit is bulletproof, so they won't be able to shoot you.

Found a vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSLincgBlF0
Im wondering why didnt they set 120 to be max rank, because its last rank that unlocks something Confused1
Most likely because having a level-cap shows that there's an end to the multiplayer. Did they hand out the 250k yet, btw?
(2013-11-02 14:55)Johan. Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely because having a level-cap shows that there's an end to the multiplayer. Did they hand out the 250k yet, btw?

Nope, not yet...
Pics from last night
My poor tailgater

Painted my sabre up like a Hust Olds
Filming new Tokyo drift movie (stuntman is some homeless guy we picked from the street)

Also a bit expensive hamburger

Nice pics makke and Blade. Love the Sabre

One from makke drifting. The surface at the weazel tower is just too good for drifting.

My favourite offroad toy i had on singleplayer. Finally found one online.
Reference URL's