[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nah, he beats the driver and hijacks the car
Stop dying so quickly now ras has to get the other plane too Tongue
You are trying to get in the car as passenger in a player's car, right? Tongue Just stand ont he other side.. usually works for me. I can't even manage to jack someone's car unless I stand near the front driver door.
Well it was rather fun, but annoyed me to dead that it started pouring down since my RWD muscle car was skidding all over the place trying to get to the last plane Tongue
That plane mission sure was interesting... Ras delivered a plane to the docks, had to drive all the way to Sandy Shores Airfield to get another plane. Sticky Bombs and explodes that plane - mission passed.
Wat.
love the game , not so high leveled only 36 but got just under a million, most expensive house and every car modded with turbo, engine upgrades etc Smile love the sultan online, such a good get away vehicle!
You bought cash package Tom?
He's probably money farmed before they disabled it, i got quite a bit of money aswell and never bought anything(micro transactions). And the missions i get now really pay well.
Does turbo increase any other than acceleration? My car's acceleration is full already, so is it worth buying?
I heard theres a glitch where you can rob a store in your own game on multiplayer and keep robbing it making 150k an hour...
Other Ras staring Weazel News in my apartment
[Image: 0_0.jpg]

Current garage

Newest addition to my car collection.. i decided it should be a crew car, so i stuck an expensive crew emblem on it

Photos taken at a gas station near the apartment on Vespucci Blvd.
(2013-10-12 22:23)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]You bought cash package Tom?
nope, i have done a bit of farming and i got a sultan rs done up and its work 76k, easy way thru a missions duplicates it and u can sell one copy and keep the other Smile ill get pics of my place and garage soon Wink
I wouldn't try glitching stuff, it's gotten a few people banned already.

(2013-10-12 22:44)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Does turbo increase any other than acceleration? My car's acceleration is full already, so is it worth buying?

I think so, although the difference seems to be rather minor.

(2013-10-13 00:26)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]snip

Those pictures look beautiful, seems they increases the quality of the pictures. I repainted my lambo after i completely upgraded it.

I need to save up for a nice car.
I've got no idea. The plane mission could have been fun but I got sniped 2 times. Didn't even know there are AI snipers.
You can chose.. " Go in stealth mode or blast in loud "

I chose for the front door, shot the women who was walking and not listening.
Went out in time and with loads of money!
Playing online atm Smile
(2013-10-13 07:43)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]I've got no idea. The plane mission could have been fun but I got sniped 2 times. Didn't even know there are AI snipers.

Basicly don't run in and camp a lot, the AI are pro at shooting. Also when you are dead wait till the other players finish the mission you will still get the money and RP. You missed 23k by leaving early.
Hmm. I think I made some Lv 100 guy mad on a game of golf.
Everyone on the session had a much lower level than him and he bet 2.5k on himself and I won -8 (compared to his -3, everyone else had a bit worse) and judging by what they sent me, is absolutely furious Laugh
I could tell that he'd place a bounty on me if I ended up in a session with him Tongue
Reference URL's