[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right... Tutorials done and Sultan retrieved... I'm now up for missions Smile
Edit: LOL'D at plane incident xD
I had epic moment in that Base invanders mission until "Mission failed" text came.. felt like a pro.

Just spent 100k on cars and guns, hopefully Pipa has some 25k missions so i can earn some money for my next target: expensive apartment(if my old character wont return).

Ed: Added pics.
Now i just need to remove some photos from my gallery.
Anyone had the chance to retrieve your car from police impound with all four tyres popped out? Tongue
Absolute PITA. Insurance won't respond either
Lol, never happened to me Tongue

Insurance only answers when your insured car has been stolen or totaled.
Exactly, cradling a car with all tyres popped to the Garage with police cars and heli all over you is pretty much a suicide mission. The car struggles to even get out of sight by using alleyways and tunnels as the cars follow me in in a follow the leader fashion Tongue

In other news... Jesus!
http://www.gamechup.com/gta-5-online-gui...ey-fast/2/
Nice pics makke Smile

You could just blow it up and pay 1k for the insurance. Would be the easiest choice.
Or get a cargobob.
Pipa whenever you get a Base invaders mission, i gotta join as i really have no money Tongue

Lovely pics Makee. That house is so luxurious Biggrin
Patch 1.03 disabled replaying of missions...
That 1k you pay each time you die is pissing me off. You cant do anything fun if you want to save up for something because you will end up dying now and then and get thousands taken away from you.

Rockstar should really put that way lower.
(2013-10-09 13:07)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]Patch 1.03 disabled replaying of missions...

And lowered some missions rewards o.O

Character didnt return :/
(2013-10-09 14:37)Makee Wrote: [ -> ]Character didnt return :/

Yeah, at least they fixed the important part. Heard so many people complaining about farming missions. Oh wait.

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
I loved how we all met there and guarded the area against this one poor guy Tongue
Can't take no chance in this game Tongue. Oh btw sorry s1 for throwing you off that roof i just couldn't resist.
Btw, some of us were in a survival mission yesterday and it gave us 18k surviving 9 waves. Was pretty fun and apparantly gives good cash.
I'm so sick of bounties! Random people put them on me for no reason!
(2013-10-09 15:03)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]I loved how we all met there and guarded the area against this one poor guy Tongue

If you mean baas-nick, he's my friend Tongue
(2013-10-09 16:39)Blade3562 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so sick of bounties! Random people put them on me for no reason!

Stealing AI's cars? Tongue
Anyone playing atm?
I think I had a photo finish with someone in the air race (no pun intended).
Well that was hectic, crashed into pipa at start and had to avoid any Learjets Tongue
Edit: Oddly kicked off survival
Ras and I found cargoplane earlier

[Image: 0_0.jpg]
Reference URL's