[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just started enjoying GTA IV EFLC online again. Good timing now this is about to be released Laugh
One of my friends has a thought...

They originally made it for the Next-gen consoles, ported it to the older machines, but will announce the next-gen release with the PC version.
That's some crazy shit right there but it might be the case but but yeah nah too sleepy
As they aimed for PS3 and XBox360, you can hardly say Next-Gen consoles. Its rather legacy consoles as the hardware represents PC technology from around 2004.

I wouldn't also not expect too much of graphics enhancements compared to GTA4, the hardware is finally the same. There were some nice screenshots but they're all awfully small compared to a PC screen. Afaik they couldn't even realise 720p in GTA4 as the cpu is simply too slow. The output signal was 720p but the rendered image was somewhat smaller and then just stretched.

I think the real fun comes back with the PS4 or a PC version for today's hardware.
(2013-09-12 06:19)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]As they aimed for PS3 and XBox360, you can hardly say Next-Gen consoles. Its rather legacy consoles as the hardware represents PC technology from around 2004.

I wouldn't also not expect too much of graphics enhancements compared to GTA4, the hardware is finally the same. There were some nice screenshots but they're all awfully small compared to a PC screen. Afaik they couldn't even realise 720p in GTA4 as the cpu is simply too slow. The output signal was 720p but the rendered image was somewhat smaller and then just stretched.

I think the real fun comes back with the PS4 or a PC version for today's hardware.

+1, agreed on last line, pc Smile
Preorderd for Xbox360 (Ill be using my brothers xboxlive account Moody Grandad) Biggrin
There are leaked gameplay clips being spread around right now. Just search GTA 5 on Youtube and set it to sort by upload date.
Oh god the driving style doesn't look good Sad But I'm sure we will adapt to it.
Found some on reddit: http://instagram.com/jsticks11#

Won't post more though: http://seenive.com/v/989805743672877056
The driving physics do look slightly bad. I think it will behave similar to L.A Noire's driving style. That's what I interpret when watching the leaked videos, anyway.

The driving isn't the main part of the game, so I'm not put off by this at all really.
Tbh the driving looks like GTA IV, which means its decent
Pits.. Its just ramming him up the arse xD It does look ok but i loved the boaty feel of gta4 Sad

Also i feel he should of been ejected when he hit that thing on the bridge and at the end at high speed.

I do like the police cars though Biggrin
Yeah the cop cars are awesome. A big plus that they've made proper LED lights on them and apparently also a good siren Biggrin
I just like the fact that theres more to do on GTA Online than just killing each other. Tennis, Bike rides ect.. Just makes it more fun Biggrin

Also just so you all know the GTA Online servers open on the 1st of October.

Source: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/08/this-is...to-online/

Also another edit here. I hope you can play a police and not just crooks on GTA online Biggrin

Also head over to http://www.lifeinvader.com/
GTA5 Gameplay (Click to View)
(2013-09-13 20:38)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]

removed by the user...
(2013-09-13 22:16)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-09-13 20:38)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]

removed by the user...

Got removed by Youtube Sad
I figure Rockstar shoots on everyone posting stuff about it as there are
hardly ANY video about it. The only videos left are just fakes. Quite
pathetic.
When you follow the reddit a bit, you ll get loads of stuff, but if you wait too long rockstar will take it down very quickly.

Stopped looking at that stuff by now, as there are a lot of spoilers.
3 days! Smile
Reference URL's