[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone "got" the game early:

Quote:a small public service announcement....

GTA 5 is awesomesauce.
Its like they took all the good aspects of GTA 4 and revamped San Andreas. All the characters are well written and likable (except those you are supposed to dislike of course).
It seems however they have toned down the slapstick whackyness (I guess they are leaving that for the saints row franchise)..... I have been playing for the past 6 hours and am really enjoying it sofar.

its well worth grabbing if you are into huge open world sandbox gameplay.
Amazon ship the game so you receive it on the release date right?
In theory yes. I don't think that counts for overseas shipments tho.
It's possible though. My friend ordered NHL14 from a one finnish website, he got it a day before the release in Europe. Though that was inside Finland. Tongue
I pre ordered Dead island Riptide and I got it a couple days before it was released. I was pleasantly surpised with 'this game is not available yet' from steam Sad
Supposedly a store in France got them early.

...and this kid is freaking out about it.

Why are parents letting their kids play 18+ games.. I really don't understand...
...And yet the "gubment" wants to ban such games. same is happening over here with certain dog breeds. From Pit-bulls to Rottweilers.
(2013-09-15 22:06)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]...And yet the "gubment" wants to ban such games. same is happening over here with certain dog breeds. From Pit-bulls to Rottweilers.

Zippy go home you're drunk..

My order on amazon's just been dispatched Biggrin So ill have my copy Tuesday morning SmileSmile
(2013-09-15 21:34)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]Why are parents letting their kids play 18+ games.. I really don't understand...

If the kids are mature enough to handle the game I don't really think it matters. All depends on the kid. I was doing crazier shit when it came to gaming when I was that age...
Take a close look. That's the kind of opponents haunting you in online-play.
Sale in germany has apparently started. Got my copy today.
T mins 12 hours 29 minutes for me.
got my copy today, love it :3
Should be getting my collectors edition today or tomorrow.
just seen this on amazon, seems like there getting ready for pc release,
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Theft-Auto...B0062KJ256
[Image: 61yt4YfNiSL._SL1094_.jpg]
Amazon had previous PC versions for sale. Can't be real as the PC version isn't even confirmed yet.
I'm getting my copy in the mail tomorrow. You know why if i become inactive Tongue
GTA V is so detailed, you can hear the engine cooling down when you get out.
http://kotaku.com/grand-theft-auto-v-the...1324730770
Reference URL's